part 20- filled with guilt

TW⚠️ mentions suicide/pills (that category)

Y/n's POV: we assured the detective that none of us were in the kitchen that night. i wasn't sure if we would get in-trouble but i decided not to say anything just incase.
plus it wasn't the worst thing in the world for my dad to get blamed for it too, keeping him behind bars longer was a good thing.
**after the detective leaves
i looked up at everyone and broke the awkward silence. i decided not to lie and i said
"guys i was cooking, do you think i maybe- left the stove on" i said, struggling to get the words out.
"oh shit, i completely forgot. i mean it's possible"
sab said.
"i don't know how else it would've started, i know for a fact no one was there yesterday. when i went down to go to Connors before the fire started no one was here" eva said
"i feel horrible, anna i'm so sorry" i said
"y/n this isn't your fault, it could've just been the stove. don't blame this on yourself" cynthia said.
after a while i helped anna get over to our room in the suite. we decided to just share one so everyone else had more space.
i layed anna on the bed. "once again i'm really sorry"
i said.

Anna's POV: "bubs it's not your fault" i said.
it made me feel bad she kept blaming it on herself, it wasn't her fault whatsoever.
"come here" i said and as y/n came over i pulled her on top of me and kissed her.
"i don't want to hurt you" she said.
"you're not" i said. and she continued kissing me, a little while later she rolled over.
"wanna watch ice age?" she asked knowing i love it.
"sure bubs" i said.
"i'm gonna go get you a red bull"
"okay" i said and she went to go get one.
she came back and after a while i got super tired.
it was a really long night, i got close to y/n and fell asleep with my head on her shoulder.

y/n's POV: i looked over at anna asleep on my shoulder and i shut the movie off. it hurt me that she was like this, and i had no one to blame but myself.
i kept thinking about how i was before i met anna.
mentally hurt because of all the things my father put me through.
and of all the times when i felt like drugs were the only answer. i eventually got better on my own and ever since i met anna i didn't feel the need to use drugs anymore.
but now after seeing what i caused on her the urge was back.
***time skip (a week later)
anna's POV: i was slowly getting better. my burns made me feel really insecure but it seemed like the creme was starting to tone them down. the pain was tolerable, with the help of the pain killers.
y/n seemed off though. i keep thinking that there's something deeper going on that i don't know about because she's just seemed so different ever since this has happened.
i wanted to surprise her. our manager called and he found us a house not to far from the old one. i didn't really know much about it but he told us he'd call me later to tell me all the information because we were leaving the hotel in the morning.

y/n's POV: i was getting tired of being trapped in the hotel, it made think about everything even more. i asked sab if we can go get something for anna, and she agreed.
i went and showered and i came back into the living room dressed waiting for sab.
"where are you going?" anna said.
"well i'd ask you to come but i know you don't want to go out, and i can't tell you because it ruins the suprise".
"you better not" anna said
as i was about to answer sab walked into the living room
"you ready?" she yelled looking down at her phone.
"i'm literally right here" i said laughing
"oh i didn't realize" she said laughing at herself.
"bye babe" i said to anna giving her a kiss
i walked down to the lobby and sab and i drove to target where i got anna a few packs of red bulls and a bunch of snacks for when we moved in tomorrow.
christmas was coming up soon so i figured i'd go do my shopping another day after we were settled.
sab got a few things for cooper and we payed and left.
in the car i got a call from our manager
"lower the music for a sec" i said and picked up the phone
Y- "hey what's going on?"
M- "nothing much, i just called to let you know about the house can you talk"
Y- "yeah what's up?"
M- "I got all the furniture sent already, and you guys all have your own rooms. you'll be able to move in tomorrow. i'll send you the address , just pass it along to sab so she can bring you guys"
Y- "sounds good shes actually with me right now"
M- "okay great call me if you have any problems, and let me know when you guys settle in, it's actually close but it's in a private community so you don't have to worry about anything"
Y- "okay great i'll call you tomorrow" i said hanging up.

Anna's POV: i was sitting alone at the hotel, well besides eva but she was talking to connor in her and cynthias room. i was really bored trying to think of something that i could do besides watch tv.
i got a text from y/n of pictures of the house and the address for tomorrow. i looked them over and it actually seemed really nice.
She said sab was going to bring us and that gave me and idea, christmas was coming up soon. i was going to get y/n's BMW back for her since her legs were pretty much all better now.

A/N: just a filler chapter :) , having a bit of a writers block! i kinda want more drama so i may bring a guy into the story, or make y/n like depressed because of what she's doing to anna. maybe both🤣so let me know what you guys want!