part 22- assumptions

Anna's POV: i kept hearing banging on the wall in between mine and y/n's room
what the fuck was she doing? i kept thinking as i got up to my bed and walked to her room.
i lightly turned the handle and to my surprise it was open, she was laying on the floor laughing with the vodka bottle next to her. now it was completely empty.
i walked up to y/n "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" i screamed and i looked down seeing blood across her leg.
"i f-ell" she said , i couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying.
i was so mad but i wasn't just going to leave her there.
i held her up with my arm and carried her to my room laying her on the bed. i put bandaids on her cuts a wiped her leg off. god knows what this is from.
"here drink some water, go to sleep"
fuck i hope she doesn't get alcohol poisoning.
after i gave her water she fell asleep really quickly.
i figured i'd just deal with it in the morning and i held her so if she moved it would wake me.
*time skip to morning
i woke up after feeling y/n start to roll over
"anna" she said.
i looked over at her. i couldn't be mad right now
"what"
"i'm sorry bubba, i need advil please"
"yea" i said going downstairs to get her an advil.
i went downstairs to eva at the table with connor
"good morning" they said
"hey guys, eva can you pass me the advil?"
"yeah for what" she asked
"y/n has a headache"
"oh okay"
i went upstairs and think god she was still there.
i gave her the advil and she took them both.

Y/n's POV: Anna gave me some advil and i went up to take a shower, after i got out i rested for a while until i started to feel better. which wasn't until dinner.
i went downstairs and saw the greek food eva and connor brought home for us
"thank you" i said
i sat next to anna and we started eating together, sab walked in a few minutes late.
"sorry i'm late guys i had to pick up a few things"
"more vodka?" i heard anna mutter under her breath
"anna chill"
"DONT TELL ME TO CHILL" anna yelled
"woah what's going on with you two?" eva asked
"y/n decided to make sab bring her vodka last night and she drank the entire bottle. she literally told me she doesn't drink and now she goes and does this? unbelievable " she said throwing herself back in her chairs and crossing her arms.
"anna i-"
"save it" she interrupted me, "i'm going upstairs" she said throwing the rest of her food away and leaving.

Anna's POV: it wasn't even about the drinking.
but why lie? why act like your fine and not tell me?
i kept thinking. i sat on my bed so frustrated and y/n stormed in.
"anna listen please there are a lot of things you don't know"
"enlighten me" i said
"no seriously babe"
"don't call me that right now" i said
"listen anna, way before i met you. i had a lot of problems with my parents. it drove me with no other choice besides turning to drugs and alcohol. i'm really sorry. i shouldn't of drank" she said
"then why did you" i said
"because anna i felt like the fire was my fault, i felt like i hurt you. and seeing you like this i just couldn't deal with the fact that I DID THIS TO YOU" she screamed.
"stop playing victim, look i understand. how do you think i feel when it happened to me? but i didn't blame you. it was an accident, so can you please calm down" i said.
"i'm calm and i'm sorry you just weren't understanding why i did that"
"i understand, but it doesn't make it okay that you lied. you posted tiktoks and i had to take them down, you almost ruined your whole career. how do you think i felt seeing those videos?" i said.
"i told you i didn't mean any of it, i'll make it up to you"
"how" i asked.
"i'll stop drinking, i promise"
"you can but only when i allow it"
"deal" she said
"i'm still mad" i said
"you'll get over it" she said throwing me down on the bed.

y/n's POV: i straddled anna's hips.
"i'm still mad" anna said again.
"no no you're not" i said in between kisses.
anna's phone rang
"perfect excuse" she said getting up
"who is it" i asked
"our manager..? at this time at night?" she said picking up
"hello———- WHAT———- what are we gonna do———thats INSANE——— so it wasn't y/n?——- okay thank you bye"
was all i heard anna say, i couldn't hear our manager obviously.
"what was that about" i asked when anna looked up at me, her jaw hanging to the floor.
"y/n they think your mom started the fire"