part 11- birthday suprise

y/n's POV: i got in the uber and gave the driver directions to where anna lived aka (not a content house). i was actually so ready. she snapping texting me while i was in the car so i kept just texting her back so i didn't send her a picture of me in the car. after about 20 minutes the uber pulled up to her house so i took my bag out and i texted sab and eva
Sab Eva & y/n:
Y- hey guys i'm outside
S- OMG OKAY let me get anna ready
E- be there in a few!
i waited for about 5 minutes and then sab opened the door and i have her a huge hug and she walked me in. i saw anna sitting at the table turned away from me. my anna.

Anna's POV: sab, eva, madi,lauren (they are still in the house for now) ava cynthia and dev sang happy birthday to me and i blew out my candles. "make a wish" they yelled. in my head i wished that everything was okay with y/n. i've been really upset all day over her because she hasn't answered. and during these past months i'm feeling like i'm falling in love with her. more and more everyday. "okay time for you suprise anna" eva said
i didn't want anything to be honest. i walked over to eva. "sit" she said. i sat.  "turn around"i turned around facing the wall sitting in the chair. "don't move" eva said. "okay" i said. "okay go ahead sab" i heard eva say. wtf were they doing?

y/n's POV: i walked behind anna and sab told her to turn around. she turned around and when she saw me her jaw dropped. "Y/N" she screamed. she shot up from her chair and wrapped her arms around me. she grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a sweet passionate kiss. "IS THIS REAL" "HOW-" she kept saying. "shh no talking" i said and pulled her back in for another kiss. Anna's scream basically made the whole house come downstairs. i met the rest of the house and then eva sab anna and i just sat in the living room talking and making tiktoks for a while.
"where are you staying" anna said. "i'll go pick out a room i guess" i said. kind of disappointed she even asked that. "okay here i'll show you" anna said. she put out her hand for me to grab and she led me upstairs.

Anna's POV: i cant believe y/n showed up. this is by far the best birthday and i'm glad my wish came true. i led her upstairs and opened the door to my room "here.. this is where you'll be staying" i said. "anna this looks like your ro-" she began to say but i silenced her by wrapping my hand around her neck and pushing her against the as i door locked it. i slammed my lips against hers and they moved in sync as i turned and threw her on my bed. she flipped me over and got on top of me. "no no" i said and turned her around sitting on her hips. i leaned down and stated giving her kisses on her neck leaving hickeys all over and she started to let out light moans.
"GUYS GET DOWN HERE" eva said.

Y/n's POV: anna was kissing my neck and i was ready to flip her over until i heard "GUYS GET DOWN HERE". i'm pretty sure it was eva. anna gave me a confused look and got off of me. she walked twoards her door and opened it. i followed behind her and we walked downstairs. "someone's at the door for you y/n". i walked up to the door. "DAD?"
"y/n i already told you i didn't want you to come here. care to explain this?" he said as he pulled his phone out showing me the Tiktok of anna and i kissing at rolling loud. My dad pointed at anna.
"is that her" he said. "it doesn't matter dad. i'm 17 now. you can't make decisions for me anymore. how did you even find this house. why are you even in LA? you were just in miami a few days ago". "i came down here for a business trip and one of my clients showed me this video asking if it was you. i put two and two together that this is the girl you came to see. and i can find any address i want with the power of the internet. you're coming with me y/n " he responded.
"No. no dad i'm not. you can leave. i never want to see you again". i slammed the door in his face. "DONT BOTHER COMING HOME" i heard him scream followed by the engine of his sports car as he drove away.

Anna's POV: i didn't even know what to say. why was he here. y/n talked to me about the relationship she had with her dad which was really bad i felt horrible that she was being treated like this.
she turned around and started crying "it's okay bub it's okay" i said as she cried into my shoulder. "no- no- it's no-t anna" she said in between cries. eva and sab were downstairs just trying to comfort her. eva was rubbing her back and sab went over to the fridge to get her water. my poor baby i felt horrible. She cried into my shoulder for about 15 minutes until asking me if we could go upstairs. "of course bubba" i said.

Y/n'a POV: i was in shock. what was the chances of my dad seeing that. i needed to call my mom. i was crying into anna's shoulder "ca-n we g-go upst-airs?"
i asked anna. "of course bubba" she said and carried upstairs. she put me on her bed and i layed down. she sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me rubbing my back as i called my mom. she answered and i explained that my dad came to anna's house and told me i'm not allowed home. "i'm so sorry honey that's horrible i'll have a talk with him" she said. "is there any way anna will let you stay there for a few extra days or so while i sort everything out?" she asked. i looked up at anna who shook her head and told my mom yes. "okay honey i'm sorry again i'll text you soon okay?" "thank you bye mom" i said and hung up. after a while i calmed down because talking to my mom and being around anna made me feel better m. Sab and Eva came into the room and me and anna played xbox for a while.

Anna's POV: i was so happy to see y/n. i just felt so bad her dad showed up like that and totally flipped out. i just held her in my arms for the rest of the night until we fell asleep. at about 3 am i was woken up because i heard fighting going on. From their distant voices i made it out as Madi and Lauren. y/n was sleeping so i got up and looked down the stairs and saw shattered glass on the floor. "anna" i heard a whisper and saw sab in the hallway. "wtf is going on down there" she said. "uh i have no idea do you want to go look". "yeah let's go" sab said as we started creeping down the stairs around the glass hearing crying in the distance.

A/N: i hope you guys enjoyed that twist!!
BE SURE TO VOTE ON MY STORY🤍🤍
what happened between lauren and madi? you'll find out tomorrow:)