part 6 - here for you

A/N: hey everyone!! enjoy the story hope you all are doing well as always :)

Y/n's POV: My phone screen lit up and i went to accept anna's friend request. i was still confused on why she was chasing after the uber. i went to go text her but she was already on the chat and was spamming me to get out of the uber ASAP. i looked up at the man who was staring at me from the mirror. he could see the look of fear in my eyes. "what's wrong" he said. "n-nothing" i replied. i looked up and realized that i was unfamiliar of where we were. we weren't going in the direction of my house. my bestfriend was sleeping and i was internally freaking out. i had no idea what to do without making myself look suspicious.

Anna's POV- i didn't know what do do. technically i still didn't know who this guy was and he could be harmless but i just knew it wasn't a coincidence. i was pacing around the sidewalk waiting for my uber to come. y/n added me back on snap and i told her to get out of the uber because it was the man from the hotel driving. i could tell she was panicking because she was mispelling everything. She asked me what to do because her friend was sleeping and the man seemed to be getting suspicious of her. He was driving her in a complete different direction. then i got an amazing idea. i texted y/n

Me: y/n why don't i call the cops and show them your location and have them follow you.

Y/n: oh my god anna thats so smart. please hurry i don't want him to realize

Me: okay what kind of car is it?

Y/n: i think a black honda accord idk the year though.

Me: okay wait on the chat i'm going to call the cops

Y/n: okay

I canceled my uber and called 911. i told them that some man had been following me for the past few days and now he has my friends in a car and drove away. they told me that they would be to my location soon so they could get me and i could show them their location.

Y/n's POV: anna came up with a plan to call the cops herself and come find us. i was waiting on our chat so my location kept updating. i saw annas bitmoji pop in the chat and she told me to hang in and that they would be to her soon. i was sitting in the car just hoping they would come in time. the man was still staring at me every few seconds from the mirror and he could tell i was uncomfortable.
"you sure nothings wrong" he said. "no why" i answered. "well i'd be scared if i was being kidnapped". my mind drew blank. i had been hoping that this was all a misunderstanding but anna was right this guy was psychotic. he looked up and stared laughing. he stated driving faster and i looked over at my bestfriend still peacefully sleeping. i suddenly just remembered my mom. oh shit what do i do. i didn't want to text her and worry her and i didn't want to lie either. i looked in the rear view mirror and saw blue and red flashing lights approaching. thank god. i texted my mom and told her i'd be home soon. i was hoping that wasn't a lie.

Anna's POV: i told y/n i'd be there shortly. the cops came and i showed them the phone. they let me get in the car since i literally had no one to drive me. we started driving and i had her location set. she seemed to be a few towns away so the cop started speeding up. i was so nervous. i didn't want anything to happen to her she was so sweet and that man needs to be taken away
** time skip to when they find the car
i looked at the cop "this block make a right"
the cop swerved right and floored it. suddenly in the darkness i saw the shiny mufflers on the black honda accord. the cops sirens went to blast and he started to pull the car over. eventually it pulled to the side and the cop looked up at me "stay in the car i don't know if he is armed" i listened and stayed seated.

COPS 👮‍♀️ POV: the girl told me to turn right so i did. she seemed to be very worried about her friends that were in this car. she explained the story and i found it strange considering we have been looking for a man in this area who is known to be a predator.
i got out of the car and told her to stay in. i walked up to the window and asked him to get out of the car with his hands up. "i'm just an uber driver" he said.
"get out i'm not asking again" i replied. i held my gun up as he got out of the car.
holy shit. michael creary. the man i have devoted my entire career to looking for standing right infront of me. the man that kidnaps all sorts of girls and holds them hostage. "sir i didn't do any" i cut him off "save it for the court michael creary put your hands behind your back" i handcuffed him and walked over to my car. i told the girl she could get out and she ran over to the black car. i called for backup and locked michael in the backseat. tonight's a great night