part 12-down two

A/N: i know Lauren and Madi left to focus on themselves but this is my own version of how it went down for the story. enjoy!

Anna's POV: Sab and i made our way around the shattered glass on the floor that i could barely even see because it was so dark. Sab turned on the light and i saw Madi sitting on the couch crying. "are you okay" i said. "what's going on" sab said. "l-auren and i- got into- a fig-ht" she said with her head down. i brought her some tissues to blow her nose and sat next to her on the couch. "where is she" i asked. she pointed to the glass door that lead to the pool. i turned the outside light on and Lauren looked up at me and we made eye contact. she opened the door and screamed "GET THAT BITCH OUT OF HERE". Madi let out a loud cry and sab went to go comfort her. "wtf is going on" i said to lauren walking twoards her holding her back since she was trying to make her way over to madi. "she got with my ex THATS WHATS WRONG" she said getting louder with each word she screamed out. "calm down Lauren it was probably a misunderstanding, Madi wouldn't do that. please come inside" i told her tugging her arm for to to follow me. "NO IM NOT GOING INSIDE WITH THAT BITCH THERE" she said and took her keys out of her pocket storming into her car. Sab was trying to control Madi and i needed to find something to pick up the glass. then i remembered the broom was in my room.

y/n's POV: i woke up to the sound of screaming. I reached to grab Anna's hand and it was gone. But it definitely didn't sound like her voice yelling. i was extremely confused and i tried to listen to hear what was going on. The most i got was that someone got with someone's ex. i wanted to find Anna but it wasn't really my place to go downstairs. i sat back on the bed and texted anna
Anna
Y- Bubs where are you?
as soon as it sent i saw a bright light come from under the pillow. fuck. I sat in silence debating going downstairs. all of a sudden the door slowly creaked open and i saw anna. "bubba?" i said. "what happened". "Lauren and Madi got into a fight and Lauren left" she said grabbing the broom from her closet. "where are you going?" i asked. "Lauren smashed a glass cup on the floor by the stairs i want to clean it just incase no one sees it". "let me clean it for you bub get some sleep" i said. "no i got it" she said. "okay well then i'm coming with you".
i followed her down the stairs and we started to clean the glass. she swept it all into the dustpan and threw it out. we went back upstairs and Sab had taken Madi into her room. we just layed back down and eventually fell asleep.

Anna's POV: I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. i grabbed it and saw a call from my manager. i answered
Call:
M- "hey anna sorry for calling you so early. you got a second?"
A- "yeah what's up?"
M- "so one of the girls told me there was a fight that happened last night is that true?"
A- "yes Madi and Cynthia"
M- "okay where are they?"
A- "as far as i know Madi was in Sabs room last night. we were the ones that heard everything. Sab took her into her room but i don't know if she's still there or not since i just got up. As for Lauren she drove off last night and i'm not sure if she's back yet"
M- "okay thank you i'm sorry for calling you so early i'm going to try to get a hold of them and call you back"
A- "no problem"
i hung up and looked over at y/n sleeping. i cuddled up to her and she opened her eyes and looked at me "good morning bub everything okay?"
god i loved when she called me that. and her morning voice was so hot i couldn't take it.
"yes bubba everything is okay. i need to get my mind off all of this do you wanna do something today?"
"how about we go to the mall?"
"sounds good i'll start to get ready"
I got up and found some clothes to put on. a part of me wanted to be cozy and the other part wanted to look good for y/n. i ended up picking out Sabs rolling stones T shirt and jeans. i topped it off with air forces and a new necklaces and rings like always.
Y/n got up "mind if i take a shower?" go ahead i said.

Y/n's POV: i wasn't sure what i wanted to wear but i figured i'd just pick it out after i showered. I turned the water on and had my eyes closed under the water. i heard the door click shut.. "bubba?" i asked. nothing. maybe i was just hearing anna because of how bad i wanted her to be there.
⚠️⚠️warning if you don't like these parts skip

i opened snap and snapped anna "come here bub i need help with the shower". She opened it and a minute later i heard the door open. "what do you need help with?" she asked from outside the curtain because she didn't want to make me uncomfortable.
"this" i said as i opened the curtain just enough for our heads to fit through and kissed her. She ripped the entire curtain open and took all the clothes she just put on off. "i hope you aren't done yet i could use a shower" she said. i answered her question by pinning her against the shower wall and sucking on her neck "bubba i have a photos-hoo-t tommor-ow" she said letting out breaths in between every word.
i went up to her ear "there's something called make up- unless you just want me to stop" i said. she said "i don't want you to stop just go down more" she said lowering my head down. i started sucking and kissing all over her chest going farther and farther down. "y/n stop teasing already" she said. "not just yet bubba we need an actual shower first". i grabbed the soap and started washing her body for her. i went to her thighs and grabbed and she let out a sharp breath. "it it okay if i"
"stop asking" she said.
i continued washing her body and got all the soap off and ran my fingers down her body and i stopped and rested my finger on her clit "oops" i said. she let out a moan "stop teasing y/n" and at that her phone started ringing. "wait bub this may be important" she ran out of the shower and went to answer.

Anna's POV: i heard my phone ring and thought it could be my manager. it was, i answered grabbing a towel and drying myself off.
call 📞-
M- "Hey anna bad news"
A- "what's wrong?"
M- "Lauren decided that she is leaving the house. and us as a management team decided it would be best to also remove Madi because she has been starting a lot of drama with the girls recently and we don't want to leave the wrong impression and have it hurt any of your reputations"
A- "that's so sad. it's okay though because we can still remains friends. besides Katie though that's two girls down so what are we going to do?"
M- "well we are actually considering to go through tiktok and maybe see if there's anyone we are interested in. we will run them by you guys first of course and if you okay it i may email some people. basically the same process we did to you in the beginning. but before i start looking, do you have anyone in mind?".
A- "actually i do.."

A/N: i hope you guys enjoyed. writing this kinda made me laugh i couldn't take myself seriously but i hope it came out good💀 two parts out in one day lol. please leave a vote on my story it would help a lot!! stay safe everyone:)