Chapter 18: Upside Down?

Frisk POV

As I escaped through the Hatch, I felt as if I was healed. I was healed.

I eventually ended up at the Survivor's campfire, not on the fire, but near the campfire.

There weren't much Survivors there, probably got put into Trials.

"Frisk, you escaped." A voice said. It was Bill. "You went against Kazan, didn't you?"

"Oh, yeah..." I said.

"Did you escape?" Bill asked.

"Yeah... actually, he spared me." I said surprising Bill.

Other Survivors came to us. Not many though, just a few. It was Claudette, Yui, and Detective Tapp. Steve and Nancy also came.

"He did!?" Yui asked shocked.

"Yes, he was impressed by my actions." I told her and everyone listening.

Suddenly, a black mist surrounded me. Steve, Claudette, and Nancy were all selected.

"Oh God no..." Steve said to himself.

...

The Underground Complex    
Hawkins National Laboratory

I opened my eyes to find myself in a Lab. I looked around to see a strange portal in the wall.

I gulped dreading what Killer we could be up against.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud echoing screech. It sounded like a roar from a dangerous Creature.

Well, here we go...

I went to the closest Generator which was on top of the greenhouse.

As I worked on it, another loud screech was heard, as well as a Claudette's scream.

I continued working as Claudette's scream was soon heard. I looked to see her Aura.

She seemed to be lower than the floor level, which was weird.

Another screech was heard as a Generator was completed. Maybe I should go and save her.

I jumped down and decided to look for her. She was on a lower level, but where?

My question was soon answered as I saw stairs leading down to a Basement.

"She's down... t-there?" I said in fear.

I walked down the stairs as I looked a the walls. Cracks and holes were seen with a strange light peering through.

I then got to the bottom floor and saw four hooks. Claudette was on the closest hook in front of me.

I went and unhooked her. She thanked me and we got out of the Basement.

The aura of Steve was seen as he screamed.

Suddenly, our Heartbeats went up. It was the Killer.

Before I could react, something lunged at me.

The Demogorgon.

It screeched as I took off running. The Demogorgon chased after me as it's mouth opened up.

It's going to lunge again.

I quickly moved to the left as the Demogorgon lunged straight past me and bumped into a wall.

I ran into a large room with three pallets there. I quickly dropped a Pallet on the Killer as I went up the stairs.

I went to the left as the Demogorgon lunged and missed. It was angered as it went at me and swung.

I dodged as I vaulted a window and fell down. The Demogorgon followed and catches up to me.

This time, I was unable to dodge as I fell to the ground. The Demogorgon picked me up as a Generator was completed.

The Demogorgon placed me on a hook in the same room and then left. I felt the hook tear through my skin as I let out a blood curdling scream.

More screeches were heard as Nancy went down. I continued to hang before Steve came and saved me.

"C'mon, let's go." Steve said and I followed him.

We both got to a Generator, which Claudette was working on. She saw me and went to heal.

Steve also helped and I was healed in no time. The scream of Nancy was heard as we three saw her aura.

"I'll go save her." Steve said. "You two stay here and finish this Generator."

We both nodded as Steve went to save Nancy.

We eventually finished the Generator as Nancy's aura disappeared. That means Steve saved her.

More screeches were heard as we searched for another Generator.

We both went back to the strange portal and up the stairs to work on the Generator I was working on before.

Another screech was heard as Steve went down. His aura was seen moving around, as if he was being killed on the spot.

His body then stopped moving as his Aura disappeared. A screech was then heard right after.

"Oh no, I think it killed him." Claudette said. "We might be next."

We both worked on the Generator as a screech was heard.

The lights above the Generator lit up as we both jumped down to find another one.

We ran through the halls to hear another screech.

"The Entity might have allowed it to kill Survivors on the spot." Claudette said in fear of being killed next.

Soon, we saw the Aura of Nancy move all around before the Aura disappeared. The same familiar screech was heard right after.

Claudette put a hand on my shoulder.

"Frisk, if we both can't make it out alive." Claudette said. "Find the Hatch. Sides, if I die, I'll end up back at the Campfire."

Before I could say anything, our Heartbeats went up. The Demogorgon was coming.

"Go!" Claudette said. "I'll distract it!"

I nodded before the Demogorgon lunged at Claudette as she ran the opposite direction away from me. It screeched as it hit her.

I ran all around to find the Hatch. C'mon, where is it...

Another screech heard as Claudette went down. See you later, Claudette.

As the Demogorgon killed her, I saw the Hatch up ahead in the hall. I ran to it and waited for it to open.

I looked back to see Claudette's aura disappear and the Demogorgon screech.

Just then, the Hatch opened and I jumped through. Darkness covered my body as I left that Lab.

...