Chapter 13: The Hollowed Blight

Frisk POV

Two generators were left as Ghostface was chasing. Two Survivors died, so it was just me and Steve left.

When walking, I found a trapdoor in the ground? Wait, this is the hatch the Survivors were talking about!

Just then, a scream was heard. Steve went down. Should I save him?

The aura of him was shown, he was on his second hook.

I made the decision to go and save him, leaving the hatch.

I ran to go save him, unhooking him. Ghostface then popped out of nowhere and started a chase.

"I've got you now! There's no escape!" Danny said as he slashed, only for me to dodge.

"Frisk! I've got a Key!" Steve shouted.

"What!? Gimme that!"
Danny said and went to chase Steve. I quickly followed so that we can both escape through the hatch.

Steve got to the hatch, opening it then jumping through. I jumped in after, but Ghostface grabbed me and threw me on the floor.

"Hahaha, I got you." Ghostface said as he picked me up and placed me on a hook.

The claws stabbed me as darkness filled my eyes.

...

...

...

Chara POV

As Ghostface, Frisk and the other Survivors disappeared, the Survivors stared at me.

"So, you're the new Killer right?" David said with his arms crossed.

"Yeah..." I said.

Suddenly, a portal opened up in the sky. A mass of claws were seen bringing something down... or someone.

I looked behind me to see the same portal and claws bringing someone else down too from afar.

"Oh? Must be a new Survivor." David said. "And Killer too."

"Hold on, where can I find the Killers?" I asked.

"Over there." David said pointing in the direction of the portal. "All the Killers have their own Campfire while we have our own here."

"Oh, ok, thanks." I said and went over there.

The Killers were seen crowded around a hooded figure.

A strange Serum was coming from their mouth and body. It stood up and looked around.

It's weapon looked like a walking stick.

"Uhh, can you talk?" Evan asked. It tilted its head. "Doesn't look like it."

"I wonder what his Power is?" Danny questioned.

The Killer suddenly started running at a fast speed and into the forest. It bumped into a tree and continued running in a different direction... towards the Survivors.

It raised its weapon and went to strike David, but before it could, the Entity's claws rose from the ground and blocked The Blight.

"Woah! Is that the new Killer?" David asked shocked.

Everyone looked as the Killer twitched, injecting a serum into its body. It took off back towards the Killer's Camp.

"Wow, that Killer is fast!" Danny said. "Wonder if he can beat Kazan and Max in a race."

"Well, maybe." Evan said. "But it doesn't look like he can sprint for very long. Kazan and Max can continuously sprint for as long as they need too... until they can't."

A dark mist surrounded the Killer, bringing him into a Trial. It looked around before disappearing.

"Wonder how he will do in his first Trial?" Evan questioned.

...

...

...