Chapter 5: Introductions Interrupted

No one POV

"So, what now?" Danny said.

The Killers shrugged. Chara and The Killers sat in the shack in silence.

Then, Evan broke the silence.

"How about we introduce ourselves to Chara?" Evan suggested. Everyone nodded.

"Yes, that's a great idea!" Danny said as he pulled out a camera. "We can take selfies."

"Umm, maybe after the introduction?" Evan said.

"Aww, okay." Danny said in defeat as he puts away his camera.

(This introduction will have every Killer).

"Alright, you may know me as Evan Macmillan, or The Trapper." Evan said.

"Over there is Philip Ojomo, or The Wraith. The one with the skull and spine weapon." Evan said pointing over to Philip.

"Right next to him is Max Thompson and Sally Smithson, or The Hillbilly and The Nurse." Evan said pointing to Max and Sally.

"Over there is Lisa Sherwood and... oh, The Doctor isn't back yet?" Evan said. Just then, The Doctor entered the shack.

He didn't look seem very happy.

"Hey, what's wrong Herman? Bad Trial?" Evan asked as Herman sat down. He turned away.

"The new Survivor..." He said.

"There's a new Survivor too!?" Danny shouted. "What do they look like?"

"They're an annoying girl." Herman said. "They know how to dodge very well."

Then, something clicked in Chara's head. A girl who knows how to dodge very well... Frisk!

"Wait, what does she look like?" Chara asked Herman.

"Well, she had a sweater with stripes and could somehow see with her eyes closed?" Herman said making Chara gasp. It's Frisk.

"Wait, that is Frisk you're talking about!" Chara said making Herman tilt his head.

"Frisk?"

"Yes! I've been worried about her! Do you know where she is?" Chara asked hoping he'd at least know where she is.

"Probably with the Survivors." Herman said. "If you're the new Killer, than she's the new Survivor."

"Wait, I'm a Killer?" Chara questioned. Just as she finished talking, a black mist surrounded her.

"Oh, looks like your first Trial." Evan said. "Good luck!"

"Wait, what am I even supposed to do?" Chara asked.

"Hook Survivors!" Danny yelled before Chara blacked out and ended up in her very first Trial.

...

...

...

Snowdin                       
The Underground

Chara POV

I woke up on the ground in... snow!?

I immediately got up and noticed that I'm in Snowdin? How am I here?

Then, I remember everything.

I look to my side to see a knife. My knife. I pick it up and look around. A strange fog envelops the entire area.

"Hook Survivors!"

The voice of Danny pops into my head. Hook the Survivors...

"*sigh* I guess..." I said and walked along the path to spot a hook and a generator. Generators? Hooks?

"Guess I gotta find some Survivors." I said with a smile. "Just like the old times."

I walked through Snowdin to find more hooks and generators. A Human happened to be working on a generator. He had a cap on.

He looked behind him and started running.

I began to chase him with my knife.

He continued running and got to a pallet, dropping it down on me... but it didn't hurt? But I got stunned still.

"Ghh, you!!" I shouted angrily.

I eventually caught up to him, swinging my knife. I suffered from no cooldown as I hit him a second time before he could get away.

I smiled as I picked him up and put him on my shoulder.

He started to wiggle and tried to break free. I walked over to a hook and placed him on it.

He let out a scream as he hanged.

"Alright, this isn't too bad." I said to myself. "I can do this!"

Just then I heard a loud hum from afar. Sounded like... a generator! What happens when all the generators get repaired?

Evan didn't tell me, but I gotta make sure they don't get repaired.

...