Chapter 10: Evil Within

Chara POV

I stared at the token I just got. Ebony Momento Mori...

The same one Frank had. Now, what does this do? Joey didn't tell me.

"Hey, what did you get- wait, you got one!?" Joey said surprised, looking at the Ebony Momento Mori I got.

Yeah, I guess." I said. "Now, what can I do with it?"

"Well, for your next Trial, you can burn that Offering and then... you'll be able to kill Survivors after they've been hooked at least once." Joey said putting a smile on your face.

"The Entity does let some Killers kill Survivors without a Mori..." Joey continued. "Killers like Michael Myers and Pyrimid Head. Speaking of Michael, there he is."

Michael was seen back at the campfire. He was satisfied. Frank was also there. The other Killers were at their own Maps.

"Hey Michael. Hey Frank." Joey greeted.

"Hey." Frank greeted back. "I've got to tell you about something Chara."

"Hmm?"

"It's about, your new Map." Frank said. "What does it look like?"

"Well, it has snow." I said.

"Snow? Our Map has snow too." Frank said. "I want to see."

"Wait, how can we do that?" I asked.

"Well, you just gotta walk down that path." Frank said pointing at the path through the Forest. A thick fog surrounded that area.

"Make sure to think about going there. The Entity will know..." Frank said.

"Ok..." I said and walked to the path with Frank and Joey. I closed my eyes, thinking of Snowdin.

Then, I opened my eyes and we were at Snowdin. Hooks and Generators weren't there though.

"Wow, there really is snow." Joey said. "Now, is there anywhere we can hang out?"

"Yeah, follow me." I said. "But it's going to be a looooong walk."

"Ooohhhh boy." Frank said sarcastically.

...

They seem to be enjoying themselves...

"Snowdin Town!" I said. "Let's go inside here."

The three went inside the house, which didn't have a door.

They sat on the couch.

"So, what do you two think?" I asked Frank and Joey.

"Heh, yeah. I like this place" Frank said. "Reminds me of our Map, Ormond."

"Oh, can I see it?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can go right now." Frank said.

When we left, Michael was gone. Other Killers were at the campfire or in the Shack.

Then, a black mist surrounded me. I guess it's time for a Trial... and I'm bringing a Mori for a little fun.

...

Snowdin              
The Underground

I opened my eyes to a Generator and a hook. It's Snowdin...

Alright, time for some kills.

...

...

...

Frisk POV

Darkness... I couldn't see anything after getting killed by Michael. Then, I was at the campfire again.