Chapter 15: Nightmare in Springwood

Frisk POV

As I ran, the campfire came into view. The Survivors looking at me.

"Frisk, you made it out?" David questioned. "

"Yeah, Dwight and Bill weren't able to escape-" I said, then heard two sets of footsteps.

We saw Felix and Bill running from the fog.

"We made it." Bill said exhausted. "Thanks Felix."

"Your welcome." Felix said with a smile.

"Alright, now that you're done with the Trial." David said. "We got some things to talk about. Why is Frisk almost in EVERY Trial?"

The Survivors thought to themselves. Why is Frisk being selected every time.

"Also, why are there so many more Trials than normal?" David questioned. It seems everyone thought the same too.

"Ever since Frisk showed up, there has been more Trials than ever." David said as everyone nodded. "What if... Frisk is a Bad Luck Charm!"

Lots of gasps were heard.

"W-What?" I said. "How could I be a Bad Luck Charm?"

"Calm down Frisk." David said. "I need to hear from other Survivors first. How did it go in the past Trials with Frisk? Did it go well, or did it go bad."

The Survivors thought to themselves.

...

After some talking, it was decided.

Frisk isn't a Bad Luck Charm... sort off.

"Very good." A voice said from the woods.

The Survivors looked to see Ghostface, or Danny.

"Hello there." Danny said. "Hello Frisk."

Danny stepped out from the Shadows.

"I heard what you and the Survivors were talking about." Danny said. "I don't think Frisk is a Bad Luck Charm. I had her in a Trial. She's very good at dodging!"

The Dark Mist surrounded Frisk suddenly. Quentin, David, and Meg were selected as well.

"Looks like we're going against Freddy." David said.

...

...

...

Badham Preschool IV
Springwood

I opened my eyes to appear in the same place. A School.

David was next to me, as well as a Generator.

"Guess we're going against Freddy." David said. "And we're already in his Dream World."

We both started working on a Generator. A strange lullaby was heard in the distance. Children...

"We need to hide. Freddy is coming here." David said. Blood started coming from the Generator as Freddy materialized in front.

I quickly went into another room. Freddy came into the room and looked around.

"I see you." He said and attacked. I dodged and started to run.

He pursued as his fingerknives scratched the walls, making a horrible noise.

A Generator was completed as Freddy managed to land a hit.

I ran out of the building and got to a Pallet. An evil smile was seen on Freddy's face as I dropped it.

It was fake.

Freddy hit me, making me fall to the ground. He picked me up and put me on a hook.

"You're not making it out alive." Freddy said. "Obsession."

Obsession? What is he talking about.

Freddy teleported away to a Generator.

I hung there on the hook waiting for someone to rescue me.

Meg was seen coming for me. Freddy was seen following behind!

"Don't worry, I've got you." Meg said as she unhooked you.

Borrowed Time...

Freddy managed to hit me, but instead of being downed, I was able to keep on running as I glowed white.

"Oh come on!" Freddy shouted annoyed.

I kept on running, avoiding any attacks from Freddy.

Two Generators were completed during the chase, Two Generators remain.

"I won't let this game go to waste!" Freddy roared.

Freddy was catching up, trying to land a hit. I continued to dodge as a Generator got done, then the last one.

"Frisk! Over here, I got a Key!" David shouted as he stood over the Hatch.

Quentin and Meg were there too.

"No!" Freddy shouted angrily.

David opened the Hatch as I threw a Pallet down on Freddy. I ran over to the Hatch and jumped in.

We all escaped.

...