Chapter 11: The Punisher

No one POV

...

...

...

"Chara..." Frisk said weakly.

The knife, only inches away from her chest.

"I... I can't..." Chara said throwing the knife to the side. "I won't kill her, or anyone else!"

Chara stood up straight as the other Survivors came to their location. They had shocked faces.

Then it is settled... if you won't kill them, I will...

The ground suddenly started to shake as orange, yellow cracks formed. An Endgame Collapse!?

"Oh, no..." Bill said before a claw came from the ground, piercing through his body.

It turns out that all thr Survivors were stabbed by the Entity's claws. They were sacrificed by the Entity itself.

If you can't get the job done... you will be punished...

Chara looked at the bodies of the Survivors. She looked at Frisk...

The black mist then surrounded Chara as she was back at the Campfire. The Killers had confused looks.

Chara POV

I was brought back to the Campfire, the other Killers looking.

"Oh, you're back." Frank said walking towards you. "How'd it go?"

I started to grow nervous. Should I tell him?

"W-Well, you see..." I started and Frank seemed to notice.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Frank asked. "...oh, wait. Is it about not killing any Survivors?"

"Wha-"

"Well then, if that's the case then the Entity will most definitely punish you." Frank said. "It'll be painful, especially the first time... but you can handle it, right?"

"Uhh, yeah..." I said.

Oh, but your punishment will be much much Worse...

"What!?" I shouted.

"What?" Frank said confused.

"Nothing." I said and walked away. "Now what does it mean by punishment? And how painful will it be?

Suddenly, a black mist surrounded me...

...

I woke up in a classroom... but it was all... messed up.

Usually I would execute the Punishment but... I'll just get Pyrimid Head to do it...

Pyrimid Head..?

I thought as the sound of an object being dragged across the ground was heard.

I tall figure walked into the room. The Executioner...

"O-Oh, heyyyy..." I said nervously. "H-Hows it going?"

Pyrimid Head stayed silent, then walked towards me.

I will allow this one time... to hurt a Survivor... but you cannot kill her...

I backed up against the wall as he got closer.

He lifted me off the ground by the neck, I got trapped in hazards that dug into my skin.

"Ack!"

You cannot die during this Punishment... you will feel nothing but pain...

Pyrimid Head lifted his Great Knife with both hands, and drove the sword into my stomach.

I gasped feeling the extreme pain. I shut my eyes as he twisted it left and right.

Tears rolled down my face as he pulled the sword out and the hazards disappeared. I fell to the ground struggling to get up.

Pyrimid Head used swung his Knife and cut off my right arm, clean off my body.

I let out a scream as he did the same to my left arm.

Blood stained the ground as Pyrimid Head seemed satisfied with his work. He left the room.

I passed out due to all the pain...

...

...

...

Remember this whenever you decide to spare the Survivors...

...