Chapter 3: A new Chara-cter

Chara POV

I woke up in what appeared to be a shack. There were two entrances and a window. Lockers were in here too.

I heard people talking outside.

"Ugghh, where even am I?" I said loudly. Loud enough that they heard it!

The talking stopped completely.

"Oh no..." I said scared now.

I went and hid in the closest locker to me. After awhile someone came in.

 After awhile someone came in

He was very tall... like, very tall. He wore a mask that had a grin with sharp teeth. He had overalls on which were covered in blood. His weapon was a cleaver with some modifications.

He was looking at the lockers until he stopped at the one I was in!

He walked over to it then opened it. He had a surprised look on his face... well, he tilted his head confused.

"A Survivor? In here?" He said holding in a laugh. "Hey, Michael! Come look at what I found!"

While he was calling someone I took the chance to run. That didn't go so well...

I ran out the door to bump into a tall figure with a knife and a mask. He had his knife raised ready to stab me until...

"Wait! That's the Survivor I found!" A voice shouted. It was the same figure that found you.

The tall figure tilted his head then lowered his knife. He stared down at me.

The figure that found you introduced himself as Evan or The Trapper.

The very tall one was Michael or The Shape.

They were both very tall. I backed up slowly hoping they wouldn't attack me.

"Hey now. We won't harm you, well because... we're not allowed to hurt Survivors outside of the Trials." Evan said putting down his weapon.

"Wait, Trials? Survivors? What are you talking about!?" I asked confused.

Evan sighed and was gonna explain until a voice interrupted.

"What! Didn't know we were getting a new Survivor and Killer this soon!" A new voice said.

I looked at the window to see a figure peeking through. He had a ghost mask and was holding a knife... wait. That's that one Killer with the Halloween costume!

Meaning... that's Ghostface! He was here!? Also Michael... maybe other Killers too like Freddy, who knows.

Ghostface vaulted through the window and walked up to me. He tilted his head then turned his head towards Evan.

"Hey, what's a Survivor doing here?" Ghostface asked Evan.

"I don't know, I just found her here." Evan told Ghostface.

More footsteps were heard and more Killers stepped in.

(I'm not gonna describe them, but if you played or seen Dead by Daylight, then you should know.)

Every Killer was here except for Herman Carter and The Demogorgon.

One figure caught your eye, a Killer with a huge sword? He was dragging it along the ground.

The Executioner...

"Don't worry, he won't hurt you. We're not allowed to unless in a Trial." Evan said sitting down.

The Killers sat down too, including you.

...

"So, what now?" Danny (Ghostface) asked.

...