Chapter 1: A "normal" Camping Trip

Frisk POV

I layed down on my bed. It's been a good few months since we got to the surface.

Suddenly, Papyrus burst into my room, waking up Chara and Asriel who were also in here.

"HUMANS! PRINCE ASRIEL!" Papyrus shouted. "I HAVE GREAT NEWS! WE... ARE GOING CAMPING!"

Camping? I've never been camping before!

Chara and Asriel have never been camping either.

"Camping? Why?" Chara asked.

"WELL, I SAW HUMANS WITH TENTS AND EVEN A CAMPFIRE IN THE WOODS. THEY WERE SINGING AND EATING FOOD." Papyrus said scaring Chara and Asriel.

"T-The woods?" Asriel said.

"YES THE WOODS. THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE HAVING FUN, SO I ASKED SANS IF I COULD TRY IT." Papyrus said. "AND HE SAID YES!"

"Oh, so we're going camping?" I said excited to go camping.

"YES HUMAN FRISK! WE'RE GOING CAMPING! WE'LL BE WAITING DOWNSTAIRS!" Papyrus said then went downstairs.

This was going to be fun.

...

No one POV

Frisk, Papyrus, Chara, and Asriel were ready. They had Camping Tents and everything they needed.

"ALRIGHT, I'VE GOT A VERY GOOD SPOT. CHOSEN BY MY BROTHER SANS!" Payrus said.

"Yup, I've checked to make sure it's safe kiddos." Sans said while walking down the stairs.

"Ok then! Can we go now?" Frisk said excited as Papyrus.

"Yup, let me take you all there." Sans said as you all went outside to the car.

(Apparently Sans actually got a driver's license. Don't believe it? Ask him.)

They got inside and Sans started driving to the location.

Papyrus has somehow made Sans less lazy. Sounds crazy right? Sans is the laziest, But was more than happy that Gaster was brought back.

"Alright, this is going to be a long drive, so try to stay awake... or not, you can sleep. If you want." Sans said while driving.

...

1 Hour Later...

Sans was still driving while Chara and Asriel were asleep. Papyrus and Frisk were still awake.

It was getting Dark and the sun was going down, a perfect time for camping.

Frisk POV

As Sans drove, I looked out into the Woods, The now dark forest.

Don't know how fun camping can be but, it should be safe... hopefully.

...

30 Minutes Later...

"Alright, we're here. Wake the kids up." Sans said parking the car in front of a building. It was one of Gaster's many buildings.

I woke Chara and Asriel up.

"Hey, we're here." I told them.

"Uggh, I don't want to get up though." Asriel said whining. "Is it even safe?"

"Yes it's safe. We're camping near one of Gaster's buildings." I told Chara and Asriel.

"Oh, then we're definitely safe."

...

No one POV

Sans, Papyrus, Frisk, Chara, and Asriel got out of the car and set up the campfire and tents. This was going to be fun.

They were safe after all... maybe...

...

...

...

The Entity is bored... The Deathslinger and Zarina are getting boring. It wants new toys... it wants a new Survivor and a new Killer. To make things interesting.

...

Things are going to be interesting.

...