Chapter 7: Pain and Torture

Frisk POV

After that Trial, I ended up at a Campfire. There were other people there too.

"Oh, there's a new Survivor?" One Survivor said.

"Yeah, this is Frisk. She's the new Survivor." Claudette said.

"Ok, if she's the new Survivor... who's the new Killer?" David questioned.

"I know..." One said. It was Detective Tapp. "I've went against the new Killer, in the new Map. It was a female Killer with a knife. Kind of like The Legion. She didn't have a mask though.

A female with a knife...

"The new Map had snow!" Tapp said surprising everyone. "Just like... The Legion's Map... is it just a new member for The Legion!? It can't be..."

Snow... that's Snowdin. He's talking about Chara! Chara is here!

"Wait, that's Chara you're talking about!" I said.

"Wait, that's the Killer's name-" Tapp said but then a black mist surrounded him "Oh, come on!"

I was surrounded too... David King and Cheryl Mason were selected too.

"O-Oh nooo..." Tapp said.

...

...

...

Midwich Elementary School
Silent Hill

I woke up in what appeared to be a School. An alarm going off as I looked around.

This school didn't look like any school I've seen. This looked like a place of Pain and Torture...

I walked through the Halls to a generator. I started working on it while making sure the Killer doesn't get to me.

...

My Heartbeat went up as the sound of an object was being dragged.

My eyes widened as a tall figure came from the corner.

(Don't feel like describing him

(Don't feel like describing him.)

I started running as he chased me. I was ready to dodge.

He swung his weapon sideways, I ducked as he swung it again.

I ran into a classroom, which was a mess. A pallet was here...

Claudette told me that Pallets can be used to stun the Killer if dropped correctly.

The Killer used his Great Knife to carve a Trail into the ground. As I dropped the Pallet, he lifted his Knife then the ground suddenly erupted with hazards, injuring me!

I hissed in pain as I ran out from the classroom and into the halls. The Killer was able to catch up and hit me, making me fall to the ground.

He walked over to me and picked me up, putting me on his shoulder. What was he gonna do?

I wiggled as I tried to break free from his grasp, but was unable to do so as he neared a hook. He was going to place me on it!

"N-No!" I said weakly.

He ignored me and placed me on the hook. The pain was unlike anything I've ever felt. Even worse than being blasted by Gaster Blasters!

I hung there, feeling the constant pain that was soon fading away. Was I going to die?

The Killer walked away while carving a Trail into the ground.

Two Generators were completed during the chase.

Detective Tapp was coming to save you, but saw the recently carved Trail in the ground.

He crouched through the Trail and unhooked you. But then both of your Heartbeats went up as the Killer was coming from the other side of the hall.

"Run! It's Pyrimid Head!" Tapp said running.

Pyrimid Head... that was his name.

We both ran, not knowing that we ran through the Trail that was in the ground. It didn't hurt, but it felt weird.

Once Pyrimid Head was close enough, he swung his Knife as I dodged it, but wasn't prepared for the second swing.

I fell to the ground again as Tapp was able to get away. He went above me and raised his Great Knife, then brought it down.

I puddle formed as I was dragged down into Darkness...

...

I opened my eyes as I was trapped in a Cage. I appeared to be in a classroom too.

I heard another scream as the Aura of a hooked Survivor appeared. They appeared to be struggling, holding something back with their hands.

Another just got downed, leaving one Survivor who's healthy.

There was no way we were getting out of here alive...

...