The Demon (Chara)

This will explain how Chara works as a Killer. Her Power and Perks.

The Demon

Difficulty: Intermediate

Power:

Determination

The will to go on with your task makes you never give up, no matter the difficulty.

Press the Power button to activate Bloodlust.

During Bloodlust, attack Survivors to fill up the Power Gauge for more Power and Speed.

Base Terror Radius: 32 Meters

Max Base Speed: 4.4 m/s

Height: Average

Bloodlust has 3 Levels...

Level 1...

•Gain a 3% Haste Status Effect.
•Terror Radius is decreased by 12 Meters. (32 Meters to 20 Meters.)

Level 2...

•Gain a 5% Haste Status Effect.
•Terror Radius is increased by 17 Meters. (20 Meters to 37 Meters.)

Level 3...

•Gain a 5% Haste Status Effect.
•All Survivors Suffer from the Exposed Status Effect.

Levels decrease whenever a Survivor is completely healed. Levels don't increase or decrease when the Exit Gates are Powered.

PERKS...

The Demon comes with her three Personal Perks: Blood Rush, Hex: Kill Fest, and Inner Rage...

Blood Rush...

Seeing the blood of your Victims encourages you to keep on going.

When injuring a Survivor, the longer they remain in a chase, the faster and stronger you get.

15 Seconds:

•Gain a 2% Haste Status Effect.
•Gain a 5% speed buff in Breaking Pallets, Vaulting, Picking Up or Dropping Survivors, and Hooking Survivors.

30 Seconds:

•Gain a 4% Haste Status Effect.
•Gain a 10% speed buff in Breaking Pallets, Vaulting, Picking Up or Dropping Survivors, and Hooking Survivors.

45 Seconds:

•Gain a 6% Haste Status Effect.
•Gain a 15% speed buff in Breaking Pallets, Vaulting, Picking Up or Dropping Survivors, and Hooking Survivors.

60 Seconds:

•Gain a 8% Haste Status Effect.
•Gain a 20% speed buff in Breaking Pallets, Vaulting, Picking Up or Dropping Survivors, and Hooking Survivors.
•All Injured Survivors suffer from the Hemorrhage Status Effect.

Effects and Buffs gained Reset after 30 Seconds.

Hex: Kill Fest...

The thought of Genocide is always exciting.

For each Survivor Downed, you receive a Token up to 5 Tokens.

1-2 Tokens:
•Speed is increased by 4%

3-4 Tokens:
•Speed is increased by 6%
•Survivors suffer from Blindness and Hindered Status effect.

5 Tokens:
•All Survivors are cleared of Hindered.
•All Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status effect.

The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem remains standing.

Inner Rage...

Any form of failure unlocks your Inner Rage.

Whenever you're stunned or blinded, you receive a Token up to a maximum of 8 Tokens. Losing Survivors during Chases and Survivors being healed from the Dying State to the Injured State or being unhooked also adds a Token.

The cooldown of successful and missed Basic Attacks are reduced by 5% for each Token.

Whenever a Generator is completed or a Totem is cleansed, you lose 2 Tokens.

You no longer gain Tokens or lose Tokens when the Exit Gates are Powered.