Chapter 20: The Rebellious Act [Part 2]

Chara POV

I couldn't believe it... Asriel is here. But he doesn't seem normal...

Asriel suddenly turned to me and started to walk over to me with his Chaos Saber in hand and slashes.

I nearly get hit as I started to run from Asriel.

"Asriel, it's me-" I was cut off as Asriel swung at me again, this time hitting me.

I quickly ran as Asriel pursued behind.

I kept on running. Asriel followed, under the control of The Entity. Why was he here? How was he here...

I was given no time to think and kept running, away from the town and reaching the Forest to where I would find an exit Gate.

Asriel would trap me, standing meters away.

"Asriel please!" I shouted. "Why are you like this!"

Asriel slowly walked closer, ignoring my words.

I didn't run... I didn't fight back...

When Asriel came close enough, I ran at him... and hugged him.

"Please... you don't have to do this.." I said, starting to cry into him. "Whatever this "Thing" is, you can fight it off. Break free from it's control."

Asriel still didn't hug back, his mind clouded by the Entity.

Don't listen to them... your past was quite interesting to me. All that lost Hatred can come to use.

I kept my arms around Asriel, not letting go. Footsteps were heard coming close.

Frisk... and David and Meg. All of us were here. At least the ones in this Trial.

Think about it...

Frisk stepped forward toward Asriel.

"Asriel... whatever it is, it's only using you." Frisk said. "Me and Chara, and everyone else back home are the ones who really care about you."

Chara stopped hugging Asriel.

"Yeah. This "Thing" doesn't care about you." Chara said. "Sides... Me and Frisk care about you more."

Asriel is silent. Everyone is silent. The Entity was silent.

Asriel said nothing... and suddenly, orange cracks appeared on the ground.

Endgame Collapse.

Asriel was taken elsewhere by the Entity.

"Asriel-!" I shouted.

I was interrupted by Frisk grabbing my hand.

"Chara.. we can do this." Frisk said.

"Do what-"

Frisk closes her eyes, channeling her Determination. I could feel it too, and I close my eyes.

No one POV

Meg and David watch as our Souls appear.

"What the.."

"What are they doing..?"

Through Pure Determination, Frisk, Chara, David, and Meg end up back at the Campfire.

The same orange cracks were on the ground. All the Survivors were there! And the Killers too! (Or at least the ones who can talk and such) They were in a circle.

NO!

Frisk and Chara join the circle and combine their Determination. As they do that, Asriel appears in the middle of the circle.

Then- a bright flash of light is created.

....

...

..

.

..

...

...

Frisk POV

Oh.... headache... what happened? All I see is darkness...

"H.. Hello..?" I called out. "Is anyone here?"

...No response. There's no one here other than me.. and..

Hello, Frisk...

The Entity.. but how?

"What do you want." I said.

Don't be like that. I got what I deserved.

I said nothing, except..

"Where am I? Where is everyone?"

I just wanted to have one final talk. You won. You, Chara, the Killers, and the Survivors. They all ended up back where they were before I took them.

I stayed silent.

But I'll say one thing... this isn't over. This is far from over. Now you can return knowing that I'll still be alive, and soon... you'll be back where I want you, without your Determination to help you.

And with that... I wake up.

I open my eyes as I gasp and sit up. I look around to see that... I'm back. In the Real World, since I can see Gaster's Lab.

And I was even more happy to see Chara... and Asriel.

Chara groaned as she sat up next to me and Asriel.

"H.. Huh? Where.." Chara said, then saw me.

I was immediately wrapped in a hug.

"Frisk! We're back!" Chara exclaimed. "Now where's.."

Chara broke the hug and goes to Hug Asriel, who was standing.

"Huh? Chara!" Asriel saw who was hugging him and hugged back.

I stood and watched as they hugged, unaware of the car stopping close by. Footsteps, then silence.

"Frisk!?" A voice said, surprised. "Chara, Asriel!?"

We turned to see who was standing there.

Sans.

"Sans!" Asriel said and went to hug him.

"Heh, hey kid." Sans smiled, though he was already smiling.

Me and Chara walked over to Sans.

Sans saw us and told Asriel to go wait in the car.

"Hey Sans." I say.

"Heya.." Sans said back. "Where have ya all been this whole time."

Me and Chara look at each other, then at Sans.

"It's... a long story..."

....

...

..

.

Demonic Trials: Death is not an Escape