Dead by Daylight Chapter 17: Its Time to Die

Now, I've been on YouTube and seen Videos on Springtrap being in Dead by Daylight.

Now, how would this work? Here is my Killer description...

(The first two perks aren't what I thought of first)

...

Introducing...

The Machine

Difficulty: Hard

POWER:

Afton's Revenge

After 30 years, things have changed alot.

Start the Trial with 4 Springlock Suits around the Map. When downing a Survivor bring them to a Suit and stuff them into a Springlock Suit by pressing the active Ability Button. Springlock Suits act as hooks.

In the First Phase, nothing happens. In the Second Phase the Survivor goes through Skill Checks. Failing a Skill Check speeds up the process.

Survivors can still move around very slowly, but stop when a Skill Check occurs.

Survivors can help the Survivor out of the Suit, going through Skill Checks.

When the Timer expires or the Survivor attempts to leave the Trial, the Suit Crushes and kills the Survivor and the Suit disappears.

Survivors can attempt to Sabotage a Suit to disable it for a short amount of time going through Skills Checks. When successful, a Notification will be triggered at the Suit's location.

...

The Machine comes with his three Personal Perks: I Always Come Back, It's Me, and Revenge.

I Always Come Back...

Even if far apart, nothing can stop you from coming back.

When the Exit Gates are powered your speed is increased by 4%

For each injured, downed, or hooked Survivor the opening time of the Exit Gates is increased by 2 Seconds.

Healing or unhooking does not remove the extra time added.

It's Me...

You make sure that your main Victim knows it's you.

You become obsessed with one Survivor.

Whenever you get into a chase with the Obsession, you see the Obsession's Aura for 2 seconds and the Obsession sees your Aura for 2 seconds.

When the Exit Gates are powered, you see the Obsession's Aura for 3/4/5 seconds and the Obsession sees your Aura for 3/4/5 seconds.

Revenge...

You've always wanted Revenge for the things that have gone wrong.

Whenever you lose a Survivor during a chase, you receive a token up to a maximum of 5 tokens.

Each token increases your speed in movement, vaulting, damaging, and opening lockers by 3%

At the 5th token you can kill Survivors by your own hand.

You lose a token whenever a Survivor is unhooked.

...