Chapter 16: Oni-Yamaoka

Chara POV

I sat in front of the campfire thinking about Frisk. I don't want to sacrifice her to The Entity, but I don't want to be punished again.

Heavy footsteps were heard coming towards me along with heavy breathing.

I look to see a tall Samurai coming.

"You are Chara, correct?" He said.

"Yeah..?"

He sat down next to me as he put down his katana.

"You may call me Kazan, but the Survivors call me The Oni." Kazan said.

"Ok, Kazan." I said. "Why are you here?"

"I've come here to ask you some questions." Kazan said. "First, what was the reason for your punishment? Do not lie to me, The Entity normally executes the punishment."

Punishment!? Why is he talking about that now? He can't know!

"Oh... w-well, I wasn't able to..." I stuttered.

Kazan seemed to notice.

"Hmm, I see... you failed to Sacrifice or Kill any Survivors, resulting in the punishment. I'm guessing the Entity was lazy to execute the punishment itself."

Freddy was seen angrily coming towards the campfire and sat down.

"You don't look well, Freddy." Kazan said. "What happened in your Trial?"

"They all escaped... through the Hatch." Freddy said, surprising me and Kazan.

"Was Frisk in the Trial?" I asked.

"Frisk?"

"Yeah, she can dodge and wears a striped sweater?" I said

"That girl?" Freddy said. "I should've known. Other Killers talked about her in their Trials. She's very good at dodging."

"I know." I said.

A Dark Mist suddenly appeared and surrounded Kazan.

"It's time for my Trial..." Kazan said as he stood up. "Let's see how good this Frisk is."

...

...

...

Frisk POV

I was sitting down at the campfire after the Trial.

We escaped through the Hatch... all of us. Freddy is most definitely not happy.

As I looked at the campfire, I decided to burn the Bloodpoints I had

I got:

Vigo's Jar of Salty Lips
Utility Flashlight
Vigo's Blueprint ×2
Yamaoka Family Crest

Ok, interesting stuff I got.

As I looked at my Items, a Dark Mist surrounded me.

I saw the Mist also surround Claudette, Yui, and Jeff.

...

...

...

Sanctum of Wrath
Yamaoka Estate

I opened my eyes to see a Demonic face. I backed away to find out it's only a mask.

I stood up and looked around, what Time Period are we in?

My heartbeat went up as heavy footsteps were heard. I quickly, but quietly hid in a locker.

A tall Samurai entered the room. He looked around the room and stopped at the locker.

Does he know I'm here!?

He looked at the locker for a few more seconds before turning away and exiting the room.

I let out a sigh of relief... wait, he didn't exit the room.

"I know you're in there, Frisk." He said.

I opened the left locker door a little to see the Killer looking straight at me.

"H-How'd you know?" I questioned.

"Cannot say, only us Killers shall know." He said then walked towards me. "You may call me Kazan, or The Oni."

Kazan then pulled out his katana, ready.

"Wait, can't we just talk?" I said as a Generator was completed.

Kazan swung foward, making me duck to dodge it. The chase begins!

...

Demonic Trials (An Undertale and Dead by Daylight Crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें