-7-

-7-

I did as told. Taking a seat at the other end of the table. Sapnap and George sat at other seats surrounding the table. Why the hell they had so many chairs in here, I would never know.

"So I assume you are wondering why you're here." Dream started, resting his elbows on the table.

"No shit, Sherlock," I said, rolling my eyes. I caught George smiling a little, but Dream gave him a hard glare and his expression immediately turned blank.

"Cut the attitude," Dream snapped, mask gleaming in the light of the chandelier.

"Ok daddy," I replied, rolling my eyes. I felt like now was my chance to get ballsy and piss him off. Dream wasn't having it, though.

"Can you shut the fuck up and listen?" He snapped. I didn't expect that reaction out of him and it was really intimidating.

"Um... yeah. Sorry." I said, looking down at the dark oak table.

"As I was saying. You are here for multiple reasons but as of right now none of them concern you, so I will get straight to the point. For your stay here you are going to cooperate and follow my rules or there will be consequences."

I scoffed. "Consequences? Like what? I'm pretty sure you're already holding me hostage so what else can you do?" I rolled my eyes for the fifth time today.

"I can kill Tubbo." Dream said simply, shrugging his shoulders.

I saw Sapnap smile out of the corner of my eye. He was enjoying this.

I looked up at Dream but didn't say anything, fear apparently obvious in my eyes.

"Well that shut you up," He laughed a little as he said it. "So the rules are simple; don't leave the house; don't talk to L'manburgians; don't disobey orders; and don't try to escape. You should have no trouble following these rules, with the little incentive I gave you."

I couldn't tell if I wanted to cry or scream at him, so I stayed silent. Anything I say could be used as a reason to hurt one of my friends back in L'manburg so I had to be careful.

"Understand?"

I nodded my head slightly, staring into his ever so present mask.

Even with the rules he gave me, I still had to try to escape. At least once. I couldn't give up on the idea of finding my way back home.

So with that, I decided that tonight I would try to get away.

- - -

Dream led me back to my room and closed the door as soon as I was inside. I heard the lock click, signaling that he locked the door.

Damn. I was sort of hoping he would forget.

I laid in bed and started to think of other ways I could escape. Maybe I could attack the next person that came to see me, but I doubt I could take anyone that would come see me down. I could try the bobby pin tactic again, but Dream probably had a plan for that, since I had done it earlier today.

The sound of the old door opening interrupted my thoughts.

I sat up and faced George, who was holding a plate of food. Some kind of sandwich, carrots, and a water. Very minimalist, but I hadn't eaten all day so I took it.

"So um... what's up?" George said, awkwardly rocking on his heels in front of me.

"Oh nothing just, y'know, chilling in the cell I'm currently locked in by the people I hate most in the world. How are you, George?" Obvious irritation and sarcasm were laced in my voice.