-27-

I'm back in my room now.

I cried for a solid hour -as silently as possible- and now that I've gotten all of that out, I'm pissed.

Beyond pissed.

I don't even know what to think anymore.

He's wrong right? Tommy and Wilbur had a reason for not trying to save me. They must have.

And Tubbo, right? I still have Tubbo. Maybe I can't see him right now, Schlatt thing and all, but he's still family. He, if anyone, still cares about me.

Dream's wrong. He's a liar and a manipulator and he's trying to get in my head.

I can't let him win. I'm stronger than that.

I'm going to try to escape. There's no way in hell I'm staying here. With him.

I want to fucking punch him in the face. I have never wanted to punch someone in the face more.

Even if he's right. Even if no one does care about me, I don't care. I'm not staying with him.

Anywhere in this fucked up world is better than here.

Luckily, my breakdown did give me enough time to steal an invis pot.

While they were all left pondering over mine and Dream's argument, I had rushed out and quickly grabbed the potion from the weapons room while they were gathered in the dining hall.

I guess that had worked out to my advantage.

I'm not sure what my plan is for after I do get out though. I obviously can't go to L'manburg so I'm going to try to find Tommy and Wilbur but L'manburg -Manburg now from what I've heard- has been searching since they were exiled and haven't found them yet, so how the hell am I going to?

It doesn't matter. Right now I just need to focus on escaping. That's all that matters.

The sun set almost 2 hours ago and everyone should be going to bed soon, which will give me the perfect chance to drink the potion and escape.

I hear people shuffling around downstairs and I know they means they are going to their rooms, excluding Sapnap who has a night shift tonight.

Not sure how I will deal with him if my invis runs out but that's just another thing I will figure out later.

I wait 5 -maybe 6- minutes before deciding now was a better time than any to drink the invisibility potion and make my escape.

I pull the small vile out of my pocket and watch as the purple liquid shimmers in the moonlight coming through my window. The vile is no thicker than my thumb and probably about 4 inches long.

I've only drank an invisibility potion once before in my life and from what I remember, the taste was nauseating.

I take a deep breath and tip my head back, bringing the purple liquid up to my lips and slowly pouring it in my mouth.

Here goes nothing.

I immediately break out coughing, struggling to force the bitter liquid down my throat. It burned into my stomach, causing me to clutch my torso and fall to my knees.

How the hell did Tommy and Wilbur do this so easily?

Tears prick the corners of my eyes as I finally stop coughing, trying my best to stay silent. My throat burns and screams for water and I search my room for some. I see a glass of water on my desk, a few feet away from where I'm standing by my bed and run over to it, chugging all the contents of the glass.