-29-

3rd person POV

Dream slammed the door to her bedroom angrily, storming downstairs to find Sapnap and George lounging in the living room, bickering quietly.

"Where the fuck is she," Dream growled.

The other two men turned to him in confusion, not knowing what he was talking about.

"Where's who?" Sapnap asked curiously.

"The only girl here!" Dream snapped, making his way over to them. "y/n, she's gone. I can't find her anywhere."

Sapnap's eyes widened, a guilty look overcoming his face.

"Last night..." He started.

Dream immediately glared at him, fuming.

"What happened last night," He said more than asked.

"I was outside patrolling, as I do, and I heard something. I assumed it was nothing so I went back inside but it- it could have been her," Sapnap cringed at his own stupidity.

Dream let out an irritated breath and continued to hound on Sapnap.

"How could you not see her? Did you look?!"

"I- I did!" Sapnap stuttered, obviously scared of his infuriated friend. "I swear, there was no one there! Could she... could she have been invisible?"

Dream didn't respond and instead strutted over to the weapons room to count how many invis potions they had.

He let out an angry yell as he slammed the door to the weapons room shut behind him after a minute of taking stock.

"There's a potion missing," Dream said, shaking his head.

He angrily punched a wall, leaving a small dent in it, sending shivers down Sapnap and George's spine.

They hated seeing Dream angrily, he was already a very intimidating man as is, but when he gets angry he's utterly terrifying.

"God fucking dammit! How could we be so stupid?!" He shouted at his friends who winced at the irritated outburst.

"We?" George shouted. "I didn't do anything! This was all Sapnap! Don't push your anger at him, and yourself, for that matter, onto me!" George yelled at his friend.

With that, the goggled man left the room, leaving Sapnap and a pissed of Dream alone.

"C'mon man, is it really that big of a deal? So she got out, we don't have much use for her anyway," Sapnap shrugged, trying to comfort the masked man in front of him.

"Fuck off, we are going to find her. Right now. You are coming with me," Dream ordered Sapnap, waving him up.

Sapnap reluctantly got up with Dream and they left to go search for their missing hostage.

- - -

After many hours of searching the SMP for y/n, they came back empty handed with nothing but pissed off attitudes and anger towards themselves for losing her in the first place.

"Fuck. Just- fuck," Sapnap huffed, running his hands through his hair in frustration. "We're going to find her, ok? She couldn't have gotten far. We'll get her back."

Dream licked his lip irritatedly and slammed the door behind the two men as they came inside.

"What if she found them?" Dream asked irately. "Wilbur and Tommy I mean."

"C'mon dude, there's no way. The chances of her finding them after one night with absolutely no clue where they are are slim to none," Sapnap patted the taller man on the back and crashed onto the couch, opening a book that was resting on the nightstand. "Chances are she's probably out starving to death somewhere. She'll come crawling back in no time. Trust me man, you're not losing your precious princess."