-22-

-22-

It's been a few days since I sent Eret out with the letter. I haven't seen my brother since then, but I can only hope that Wilbur got the warning.

The election is in a few hours and thankfully, Dream is going to let Sapnap bring me since George is running with Quackity and Dream wants to stay hidden.

It's safe to say I am not excited to spend alone time with Sapnap. He's not a nice person. I mean, I'm not really a nice person either, but at least I'm not insane like he is. I haven't talked with him much since staying at Dream's base. Not like how I talk to George and Dream, at least.

A new party decided to run for office, Coconut2020, which means there are now four parties running: Pog2020 -Wilbur and Tommy-, Swag2020 -Quackity and George-, Schlatt2020 -just him, he has no running mate-, and the newly established Coconut2020 -Fundy and Niki-.

I was surprised to find out that Fundy and Niki would run, they are both very close with Wilbur so the fact that they would run against him and try to take him out of office shocked me.

It probably shocked Wilbur and Tommy too.

At least they have Tubbo. Ever so loyal Tubbo. Just like Dream had said.

As much as I am dreading this election, I am excited to see my friends again. Even though Sapnap will be there and the chances of me having an actual conversation with any of them were slim.

Nonetheless, the thought of seeing their faces is enough to keep me going right now.

I get dressed and walk downstairs, ready to leave and head to the outskirts of L'manburg for the election.

The sun shines through the windows that surround the house and I wince as it hits my eyes.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and see Dream alone in the kitchen drinking water and reading out of an old book. He closes the book hastily as I approach, which is odd but probably nothing to worry about so I brush it off and walk past him.

He turns his head to look at me, giving me a slight nod before returning to his water. "Princess," he says, acknowledging me.

"G'morning," I mumble, choosing to ignore the nickname. I make my way to the fridge, reaching inside. I pull out two eggs and stumble over to the cabinet, pulling out a pan.

"Did you sleep well?" Dream asks from behind me.

I don't turn around to look at him, and I set the pan on the stove, cracking the eggs open and starting to fry them.

"Well enough, I guess."

He hums in response.

"Eggs?" I ask, finally turning around to look at him.

"Over easy."

---

Dream inhales his eggs and is done before I've even gotten started on mine. I have never, in my entire life, seen someone eat like that.

I can't hold it together

"Hol- holy shit," I let out an airy wheeze. "Are you fucking dying?" I say, tears starting to prick the corners of my eyes.

He looked like a dog.

I am completely losing my shit.

"What?!" He asks, throwing his hands up in question. "They're really yummy!"

I laugh even harder, wiping the tears out of my eyes.

"Oh god, I can't. I'm in pain. Actual physical pain," I wheeze, holding my now achy stomach.