-33-

What the hell does that mean?

'Unfinished symphony.'

Wilbur's losing his goddamn mind. He thinks we can't trust Tubbo. Tubbo!

I don't care what he thinks, Tubbo is on our side and I would trust him with anything.

I sit in silence on the bed where Wilbur and Tommy left me alone with my thoughts.

I hear a knock, or more of a pound really, on the rock that we have been using for a door and get up to go open it, groaning when my sore ankle hits the ground.

I push the rick aside to reveal a young brunette wearing a... suit?

Why is Tubbo wearing a suit?

He looks scared... jittery. His eyes are glazed over and he keeps looking behind his back like someone is following him.

"Tubbo what's going on? Why are you wearing a... a suit?" I ask, moving out of the way to let him inside.

Before answering my question he pulls me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my back and sighing.

"Schlatt... made me wear it. He said it suited me better than the old L'manburg uniform. As much as I was sick of the old uniform, it was a lot better than this." He says, then buries his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm so glad you're ok. I was so worried." He mumbles into my shoulder.

I push him off me, keeping my hands on his shoulders as I look into his eyes.

"Why were you worried? I'm fine."

I motion for him to come to sit next to me on the bed, and he does so, leaning his back against the wall.

"Schlatt came back last night in the middle of the night looking all pissy. He said something about you and then got drunk. Then this morning when I saw Techno he said you never came back to Pogtopia so I knew I had to see you if you did come back," He explains.

I nod. "Yeah after I left last night Schlatt found me in the woods and chased me down. I broke my ankle but it's ok now. You don't need to be worried," I smile.

He sighs in relief, turning his head to look at me.

"I'm glad you're ok."

"Wait but why would you ask Techno where Pogtopia is? I thought you didn't want to know?"

"I didn't know if you were safe. I had to make sure you were alright."

"Yeah, but you insisted on not knowing where it was. You were scared Schlatt would-" He interrupts me before I can go any further with what I was saying.

"You're more important. I would rather know you are safe and put myself at risk than think you were dead."

"Tubbo," I whisper, turning and pulling him into a tight hug. "I love you."

"I love you too," He mumbles back, tightening his arms even more around me.

I pull out of the hug, making eye contact with him as I go back to the position I had been sitting in before.

"Somethings going on with Wilbur," I say, dropping my voice so that Wilbur and Tommy had no way of hearing me from downstairs. "I don't know what's happening but he thinks we can't trust you. He's being all jittery and untrusting."

"What?" Tubbo asks, baffled. "Of course you can trust me, why would he think that?"

"No I know we can trust you. That's why I'm so confused. It was like out of nowhere too. One minute he was laughing with me and Tommy and the next he was going on about how we can't trust anyone and some unfinished symphony bullshit," I confess.