Special Chapter

Yerin's phone was buzzing again and it took less than a split second for Jaemin to pick it up, immediate ending the call.

Sasaengs.

Every since Yerin was featured on the television series, her career as a dancer had skyrocketed, the girl landing gigs and roles with ease. It was great, having a steady career. The only problem was the invasion of privacy.

Her manager had suggested that Yerin and Jaemin keep their relationship a secret, at least until Yerin had more experience in the industry but it was driving her insane.

"I hate this." Yerin sighed as she sunk into Jaemin's chest, the two sitting on the couch.

"No you don't." Jaemin said, brushing her hair away from her face before placing a soft kiss on her temples. "You just hate the sasaengs."

"The sasaengs make me hate this." Yerin mumbled, crossing her arms. "Why can't I enjoy life peacefully without pictures of me and my boyfriend leaking."

Jaemin chuckled, making his body vibrate along with it. "They're just jealous. Not every couple is as good looking as us. Not to mention who our parents are."

"Ugh, don't remind me." Yerin groaned at the thought. Despite the fact that their parents were much more supportive than before, in terms of parenting, they were still lacking.

Jaemin gave her a squeeze, nuzzling his face into her neck. "Are you done whining because I'm getting sleepy and I need to be on set for Jeno's drama early tomorrow morning."

"Okay okay, let's go to bed." Yerin said, separating herself from Jaemin as she stood up.

The two got ready for bed and soon, they were lying together, Yerin's head resting on Jaemin's chest.

"Hey, you still awake?" Jaemin whispered.

"Mhmm." Yerin mumbled, her eyes still closed. Yerin felt Jaemin grab her hand, lacing their fingers together.

"Just remember that you're not alone, Yerin. I'm here with you the entire time." Jaemin told her.

Yering opened her eyes, giving Jaemin's nose a kiss, a smile spreading on his face.

"I know Jaemin. That's why I love you."

...

Jaemin glanced at his phone.

10 missed calls. None of them were from saved numbers and the last time he had checked his phone was five minutes ago.

Jaemin had to admit, these sasaengs were driving him insane as well. All Jeno did was post a picture of the two together and tag his best friend and somehow these people were able to piece it together that he was the male always with Yerin.

Each day consisted of Jaemin's phone exploding with hundreds of follow requests and the male blocking numbers, making sure to put his phone on silent before going home.

It's not that he wanted to keep it a secret from Yerin, but he didn't want his girlfriend worrying about him. He knew that she would feel bad if she knew about it and had a feeling that Yerin would suggest breaking up to help get him out of the unwanted spotlight.

"Again?" Jeno asked, the male peering over his shoulder. They were taking a quick lunch break before filming the next scene.

"Yup." Jaemin sighed, returning his phone to his pocket. "I honestly don't really know what to do."

"There's nothing you can do." Jeno told him. "Same thing happens to Eunmi."

The two males glanced at Jeno's girlfriend who was talking to the director, clipboard in her hands.