Chapter 11

Jaemin stared at the new contact on his phone as he sat in his car, recalling the events that occurred in order for him to get it.

...

"Anyways, I'm sure you didn't come here for me." Jaemin said, swinging his bag over his shoulder. "Let's head to the dance studio."

"You want to go to the dance studio?!" Yerin exclaimed. Jaemin nodded.

"Don't you need to rehearse for your performance this weekend?"

"How did you-"

Jaemin couldn't help but smile at the flustered girl. "Word spreads fast at this school."

That is how Jaemin ended up spending the remainder of the night watching Yerin as she practiced the moves.

Jaemin had to admit, he was impressed with the dancer. He had thought that she was simply a visual, accepted for her face but her talent and performance quality shone through.

He had noticed that Yerin seemed insecure by his presence so Jaemin took out his laptop and airpods, pretending to be doing work. But secretly, there was nothing playing in his ears and his laptop screen was open on some random video playlist.

When Yerin was done, she had approached Jaemin with her phone out.

"Done?" Jaemin asked as he took his airpods out.

"Yeah." Yerin told him. "I'm going to go home."

"What's this for then?" Jaemin asked as he took her phone in his hands.

"Give me your number." Yerin demanded. "So I don't have to search for you when I see your car."

Jaemin let out a small laugh at the girl's reasoning before doing as instructed. "Here."

Yerin sent him a quick message before placing her phone back in her pocket. "I'll see you then."

"See you."

...

"How are you supposed to get in here?" Yerin as he and Jisung arrived at the location of their performance, a club.

"That's a good question." Jisung mumbled as they made their way to the side entrance, where the other dancers in their class were waiting.

Yerim noticed the one girl that was also underage looking around, probably wondering what she was supposed to do too.

Suddenly, Taeyong poked through the door, dressed in a black shirt and jeans, pink sunglasses on his forehead. "What are you all doing, hurry up and come in!"

Taeyong quickly introduced them to the club owner, who showed them the small stage and the dressing room. Apparently Jisung and the other girl were allowed in the club for the performance but they were given a special bracelet that was a sign that they weren't allowed any alcohol.

Yerin and the other dancers quickly began warming up while Taeyong explained the plan for the night.

"We'll run through the set a few times and then a few fashion students that I asked to help with the costumes will be coming. You'll have a bit of time on your own before our actual performance at 10pm tonight. Any questions?"

They all shook their heads, making Taeyong smile.

"Great, let's get started then."

...

Jaemin was suprised when Renjun poked his head in his room. "You busy tonight?"

Jaemin turned down the music his was playing, looking away from the photo he had been editing. "Why?"