Chapter 6

"Tell me everything you know about Jaemin and Jeno." Yerin demanded the second she got to the table.

The two boys stared at her with wides eyes. "What?"

"Tell me everything you know about Jaemin and Jeno." Yerin repeated. "I want more information about them."

"I think she means Dream's 00 line." Chenle said, motioning to the table on the other side of the cafeteria. Yerin turned around to see a group of boys, Jaemin and Jeno both there.

"Yeah, whatever. Just get talking." Yerin said, resting her chin in her hands.

"Well," Jisung started. "Over there is what students at this school call the 00's. Since they're all born during that year."

"Okay." Yerin said, nodding her head. "Tell me more."

"You're doing a terrible job, let me." Chenle said, pushing Jisung back. Surprisingly, the younger didn't object.

"So there's four of them, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, and Jaemin, according to their birthdays." Chenle started. "They're all super popular, both at this school and in the industry but they also stick together like glue. It'll be rare to see them with other people unless it's for school."

"First is Renjun. He's a fashion major and he makes it pretty obvious. He's always carrying his sketchbook around and draws in it every spare second he has. He might look small and scrawny but he's not afraid to speak what's on his mind."

"Kind of like you, noona." Jisung mumbled. Yerin rolled her eyes.

"Continue." Yerin said, waving her hand to Chenle.

"Next is Jeno, an actor. Did you meet him?" Chenle asked. Yerin nodded.

"Yeah, I spoke to him earlier."

"Well, he's the nicest out of all of them. Despite his muscular build, he's a complete softie on the inside. He's also starred in many dramas and movies so a lot of casting directors know his name."

"Then there's Haechan, the one with tan skin and long brown hair. I know him the best because we work together a lot for music. He's a good singer and he sure knows it. He's the only student here who has a full album already released."

Damn that's pretty impressive.

"Last is Jaemin, the guy you bumped into yesterday. I actually don't know much about him aside from the fact that he's really good at photography and film. Everyone wants him to film their projects because their such high quality but he gets a lot of gigs outside of school so he only really helps his friends. Apparently the film students don't like him because he's lazy but I don't know. He's so quiet that no one's really spoken to him."

"Him? Quiet?" Yerin exclaimed. Jisung and Chenle gave her weird looks.

"Yeah, very. Why?" Jisung asked her. "Have you spoken to him?"

"Yeah, actually." Yerin informed the two. "And he was anything but quiet."

"That's weird." Chenle confessed. "When did you talk to him?"

"At night." Yerin said. "I came to the school at night to practice."

"Ah." Jisung said, snapping his fingers. "Jaemin does come here a lot at night."

Chenle didn't seem convinced though. "Yeah, to work in the studio. He might wander around a bit but he won't talk to anyone."