Chapter 7

Yerin's day just started and it was already ruined. Her parents just had to start off the day with a nice morning argument.

Already in a bad mood, Ara just had to be part of her path to dance class, arms crossed as she stood in the middle of the halls.

"Tch, it's you again." Ara said to her.

"I have a name, you know." Yerin shot back.

Today really isn't the day.

Ara was about to open her mouth to spit some nasty words at her when someone else entered the school, walking right past her.

"Jaemin, are you just going to walk past me like that?" Ara said, in a whiny voice.

Oh my gosh, this girl is fake as Barbie.

To Yerin's surprise, Jaemin wore no emotion on his face as he stopped where Yerin was, giving her a glance as he turned his head towrds. "Do you hear something?"

Yerin tried not to smile as she decided to play along. "No I don't."

Jaemin nodded his head, continuing to walk away from the group.

"Yah, Na Jaemin!"

Yerin couldn't help but grin from ear to ear as Ara held her hands in fists, stomping her feet like the drama queen she was.

Maybe today won't be so bad.

...

Jaemin honestly didn't understand why so many girls were interested in him.

Some said it was because of his visuals but Renjun's face was definitely better shaped and Jeno's build was much nicer than his.

Other's said it was because of his voice. But Haechan's was absolutely heavenly so Jaemin wasn't quite sure about that either.

It's not like Jaemin tried to attract girls. He did quite the opposite actually, keeping to himself in hopes that they would back off. He found them so annoying and wished they would just let him be. But apparently, that had the opposite effect as he head his name alongside the term "bad boy" as he walked down the halls. So he just simply gave up.

At least these people are normal, Jaemin thought as he entered the room filled with computers and monitors where the film and photography students were gathered.

Jaemin ignore the glares they were giving him, taking a seat in the middle of it all.

The other film students hated him with a passion. They thought he was lazy and didn't deserve any of the recognition he got.

That's because I do all my work at dawn, idiots.

The fact that he was often late for class didn't help either.

Johnny, the head film instructor, went around, handing back the usb's containing their most recent project along with a sheet containing their feedback. Except that Jaemin didn't have one.

"Um, excuse me." Jaemin called out, raising his hand. "I think you forgot to give me a feedback sheet."

Johnny stopped in his tracks, turning his head. "No I didn't."

"You didn't?" Jaemin asked, confused. Johnny shook his head.

"I have no feedback for you, Jaemin. There was nothing to improve but also nothing that stood out to me." Johnny told him.

"So it was average." Jaemin sighed as Johnny continued handing back assignments.

That was the problem with Jaemin. He was able to easily impress the people in the industry with his talent but not Johnny.