The ex | b. Weasley

Bill was in love with Fleur.

Was. Past tense.

That marriage ended years ago after Bill found that she was cheating on him since the beginning of their marriage.

Almost a year after his divorce with Fleur he met his new wife Y/n at a muggle book store she used to worked at.

Molly adored Y/n so much more than she liked Fleur and was over the moon when they announced their marriage two years after dating.

Then only months after the wedding Y/n became pregnant with her first baby they named Jacob, then came Molly, and the twins' Andy and Lewis.

They live together, happy life full of love and happiness.

Everything was fine until one might after dinner.

Y/n was washing dinner with Bill when there was a knock at the door.

"Finish washing up I'll answer it," Bill said kissed his wife's temple before drying his hands and going to the front door.

"Who is it?" He asks through the door.

"Bill please open ze door." A familiar French voice said.

Hesitantly he opened the door and saw his ex-wife standing in front of him.

"Can I help you?" He asked coldly.

"I miss you, Bill, so much. I was so stupid for ending our marriage." She said whipping tears from her eyes.

"Please, take me ba-."

"Bill who's at the door," Y/n asked coming up behind her husband.

"Bill who's this?" She asked glaring at the blond woman.

"No one dear, she was just leaving."

"Please, don't do this. I know you still love me!"

"I stopped loving you years ago. Goodbye Fleur." She shut the door in her face.

Y/n didn't say a word as she left to finish the dishes.

"That was your ex-wife." She said not looking over at him.

"I know what your thinking, I'm not cheating on you with her. I promise." He said wrapping his arms around her waist hiding his head in her neck.

"She's beautiful."

"She's part Veela."

Y/n nodded and sighed.

"Be honest Bill, would you leave me to go back to her," Y/n whispered looking down at her dirty dishes.

"Not in a million years, cause I have a beautiful wife, and four beautiful children, in an amazing house, with an amazing life. I wouldn't give this up for the world."

"But she's gorgeous. She's blond and French and I'm just a muggle-born witch that works at a bookstore."

"Well, I fell in love with you and fell out of love with her. You're beautiful in your own way. She doesn't compare to you in looks, or smarts, or anything. You're the women I want."

"Promise?"

"Mummy! Daddy!" Lewis said running down the stairs.

"What's the matter, baby." She asked picking up the 4-year-old.

"I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you tonight." Y/n nodded and said, "let me and daddy finish the dishes and we'll be right in." She kissed his forehead before setting him down.

"How about I finish the dishes. You lay down with Lewis."

"Thanks love." He kissed her lips before watching them leave the kitchen together.

Not long after he finished the dishes and tiredly made his way to his bedroom where he found his wife sleeping soundly in bed with their son cuddled up in her arms holding his stuffed dragon uncle Charlie gave him close to his chest.

Quietly he changed into his pajamas and got to bed next to his son wrapping his own arms around his tiny body.

"Why would I ever give this up?"