Cedric Diggory III

"Let the games begin"

***

Alisha was pacing. Today was the day you would enter your name into the cup. Alisha was sitting with Cedric and his buddies, Everyone really wanted Cedric to enter, Everyone except me. Everyone was in the sitting hall watching the Weasley twins attempt to enter their names in the cup. But something Cedric did caught my attention. 

He was grabbing parchment! She tried to hide on of the pens before he grabbed it but it was too late. He grabbed the pen and scribbled his name on it. "Cedric, wait you know their is no going back after you-" she couldn't believe her eyes. He threw the paper in the cup and proceeded to kiss her after. 

"mm, Cedric." She punching his chest but suddenly she flew aback. She looked up from the floor to see Fred Weasley next to her groaning in pain. She kicked him the face only to see him with a strange beard. He then attacked his twin causing everyone  to chant 'fight, fight, fight' over and over again. 

But then she saw something strange. She spotted professor Mad-eye Moody slip something into the goblet in the middle of the chaos, She got up and slapped Cedric across the face. "Really Ced!" She said feeling overwhelmed "Alisha, what the fuck." He said holding his cheek. "I don't know, I just felt angry." She said smiling as he kissed her nose.  

***

It was time to pick the names from the goblet. Alisha's hands were sweaty. Since Durmstrang only had Viktor Krum put him name in, It was obvious he would be their champion, meaning whoever Hogwarts' champion was, They would have to go against him. I wasn't too worried about beauxbatons, But some of them were veela, Meaning they had special abilities, This could give them the upper hand. 

"Silence!" Dumbledore bellowed, The entire hall went silent. He presented the goblet which contained blue flames, which then turned red. Making a piece of parchment float up. Dumbledore grabbed it while reading out the name. 

"Viktor Krum!" He bellowed, This caused the area where Durmstrang was seated to roar in excitement, This frightened most students, But alisha was too focused on Cedric and the cup. 

"For Beauxbatons!" He said as a piece of parchment went up, "Fleur Delacour!" He yelled. The beauxbatons table cheered, Alisha smiled at their gracefulness. The blonde young lady made her way to the cup alongside Krum.  

The cup went up in flames again, Alisha closed her eyes, This would reveal the hogwarts champion. "Cedric Diggory" she heard dumbledore shout, She felt her heart stop and drop to the pit of her stomach. She felt like she was going to faint. The clapping, The cheers, The screams became to much. She smiled seeing Cedric walk up to the cup. Suddenly, the goblet lit up again. Another piece of parchment went up. She watched Mad-Eye tense up. 

'Another champion?' Alisha wondered. Many others thought the same thing. She watched Dumbledore's eyebrows tense up. "Harry Potter," He screeched. This is exactly what Alisha meant. That boy was a trouble magnet. Like many others, Alisha eyed him.

He nervously walked up the the podium, and she saw him whisper something in Dumbledore's ear. She couldn't help but feel bad for him. So many people eyeing you, People whispering into each other's ears. For some reason, She didn't think he put his name in. 

She saw Cedric eyeing him and immediately felt bad, He's just a kid! "Harry, did you put your name in the goblet." Dumbledore said grabbing harry's shoulder. Alisha wanted to cry, She literally felt his emotions, Wait was Alisha feeling what harry was feeling? 

"Well, Then it's settled harry is the fourth champion." Mad-eye said. For some reason Alisha couldn't even force herself to trust him. She wanted to say something but she thought to herself, 'This man is a top level, Ministry trained auror.' There was no way Dumbledore was going to take her word over his.