Powerful t. riddle

Lola Lyon was a black powerful teenager, What makes her bloodline so different is that they don't use wands to practice their magic, and they chant spells instead on one worded charms. They practice all types of magic; representational, necromancy, ancestral, traditional, etc. 

But don't think she's some cocky, know-it-all teenager who thinks she's better than everyone, she actually just wants to be normal. 

***

It would be her first day at Hogwarts, and she was a trembling mess. Her mother spared the glory of using a train and made her arrive at the sorting ceremony. 

As she walked the rustic halls a sharp women came up to her, "Ah, yes you must be Lola Lyon, follow me" she said as the lady walked them to two huge double doors. 

"Um, is everyone in there?" Lola asked shyly, she hated big crowds. "Yes, but don't fear the sorting ceremony will be quick and you will be seated with your respectable house shortly.  She opened the doors with a quick spell. 

As Lola walked she saw people staring, whispering, and all she wanted to was a cloaking spell. As she walked down the hall to a rustic stool, The woman picked up a musty looking hat. And placed it on Lola's head. "Hmm, A pure mind this one has" The hat said. She was taken aback, the hat was in her mind. "Your cunning indeed, 'come from a long line of powerful witches' and wizards." The hat said, Lola could even feel it traveling through her subconscious, Skimming her carefully. 

"Your intelligent, You have a pure heart, You have a lot of power, You need control, balance, Hmmm. RAVENCLAW." The hat bolted 

The table with the blue and silver colors bolted. I umped from the hat and ,made my way to an empty seat. "Is it true your family doesn't use wands" One of she students said. "Yeah, But I still got one" I said in my very American accent. 

"Wait, your American?" One of them said again, "Yeah, I'm a Salem witch, From Massachusetts" I said smiling. Many of them asked questions that I gladly answered feeling pride in myself. As I talked to another African-female by the name of Celeste, About hair, oppression, And regular things in general, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked back to see a handsome white boy with cold eyes staring at me from afar. 

"oi, That's tom riddle, He may be handsome and tall and mysterious but he's no good. Him and his disciples are trouble, I would admire from afar," She said taking a bite of her porkchops. 

"Whatever you say," I said taking a sip of my cranberry juice. 

*** 

As I helped celeste take out her box braids I asked her questions about the school, staff, teachers, students, classes, etc. She told me the latest gossip on boys and who to avoid. "Yeah, I don't recommend hanging around the snobby purebloods, They think their better than everyone because they have no humans 'Infested in their blood' they say. Celeste and I were purebloods ourselves but we didn't discriminate on anyone because of their bloodline. 

"Me personally, I think muggle-borns are the coolest, They just have magic probably coming from a distant relative. "Same, My mom thinks that maybe a No-mag Married into the bloodline" I said coming her hair 

"No mag?" She questioned the word 

"Oh, it's what we call squibs, People born into a magical bloodline but don't have magic." I explained