d. Malfoy | lie, lie, lie. Part two.

It's been 6 weeks since 'The Order' made a promise to her that they'll help her. But they're just focused on Harry this and Harry that, They didn't notice the poor witch was killing herself. Today was one of those days where she had to stay at the ministry for 'Therapy' from Dolores Umbridge. It wasn't therapy at all, She just made Y/n feel like an abomination. 

Y/n felt like dying inside, She felt this darkness inside her consuming her once again. Only this time she couldn't scream. The ministry had these special handcuffs that prevented her from going 'Crazy'. The only time they ever used these were for maximum level Azkaban prisoners or Grindelwald. 

Y/n sat on the floor as the Minister of Magic spoke with Lucius Malfoy, Her ex's father. Y/n had dark circles under her eye sockets. She couldn't believe she let them use her. Dumbledore didn't even care, All they wanted her for was to protect Harry Potter. 

She saw Harry and Mr. Weasley, He gave her a small smile. Y/n rolled her eyes. She felt bad for Harry for all the hate he's getting, But she remembered the events of only a couple weeks prior. 

***

Y/n was laying down in the bedroom Her, Ginny, and Hermione shared. They were all planning some vicious prank on the adults, She wanted to paint in one of the old rooms in the house. That's when she heard talking, "Remus, are you sure the girl isn't more bad than good." Y/n immediately knew they were talking about her, "She can be a powerful asset, You've seen her power firsthand." Lupin inquired, Y/n's heart dropped. She thought they actually wanted her there. But she was just an asset. 

It all made sense now, They never had her around for their special talks, They all side-eyed her like she was some freak that would pop any second. But she didn't think they were just using her. "She can protect Harry, after that we'll get rid of her." Y/n felt her heart hit the very bottom pit of her stomach. 

She came out of the shadows to see not just Remus and Sirius talking, But everyone was there. "You all are liars!" She screeched. She looked down to see her fist turning blue, She took a deep breath and regained her calm. "An asset huh," She said making a knife float at making sure it floating right in front of Harry's face. "Am I protecting him now, Huh?!" She said on the verge of tears. 

"Y/n. We didn't mean it-" Mad-eye said, "We? So you agreed on this to?" She said making the knife float at him. "Y/n, I know your angry. But we just wanted to-" Hermione started, "Oh, Don't get me started on you. I trusted that fake ass, 'We want to help you' speech." She said striking the knife into the wooden table. 

"Your all dead to me." And with that she stormed out of the building crying, Hearing her name being called out in the distance. The more she walked, The more it sounded like a blur. A painful blur. 

***

Y/n started to concentrate, She wanted free of the chains that restrained her, The longer she had them on, The more control the trolls had over her. She concentrated, Finding the deepest part of her mind and, Kaboom, She was blasted out of the handcuffs. Lucius and Fudge looked down on her. She smirked. "Black girl Magic, That's what I call it." She said getting up dusting her knees. She practically felt Harry smiling at her, She walked off, Into Percy's office who seemed to be her only friend. 

"Golden boy!" She bellowed, "Broken out of the cuffs I see." He said not even looking up from his paperwork. Y/n rolled her eyes. "You should talk to your parents." She said, Everyday she reminds him how miserable his mother is without him. After her 'show' at the order, Mrs. Weasley was one of the others that reached out to her and apologized several times, She brought Sweets, Sweaters, Books, and more. Y/n didn't want to stay angry but she couldn't help it. "They don't agree on the path I've chosen Y/n, I won't parade around with those who won't support me." He said keeping his focus on his papers. 

Y/n sighed, "She's your mother! All she's done is support you. Do you honestly believe you would be here today without your family!?" Y/n boomed, Percy finally looked up at her, "It's not the path that you've chosen, It's who your supporting." Y/n said obviously referring to fudge. "He's my boss Y/n, What do you expect me to do!" Percy said getting up. "He's your boss I know! But you don't have to parade around like his little lapdog." She said in an agitated tone. Some of her anger wasn't directed at Percy at all, Just at The order, Her 'friends', and her mother who decided it would be a good idea for the ministry to 'fix' her. 

The strong, powerful Y/n broke down into Percy's arms. "Your the only one who didn't want to use or banish me." She cried, "If I did, Who would keep me up to date on Hogwarts drama." He said holding her head. She laughed, "Percy, you're too good to be someone's bitch. Remember that." Y/n said poking his enormous head. "Has anyone ever told you that you could be megamind's ginger headed twin." She said, "Sentimental moment ruined." He said dropping her on the floor.

Y/n eventually left the room due to Percy needing to do 'Adult Stuff', He was only 4 years her senior. As she walked the polished halls of the ministry main hall she bumped into Draco, "Oh, sorry." She said putting her head down, trying her best to run away. "Y/n wait!" He said grabbing her arm, She turned around slowly as her heart boomed out of her chest. She looked into the eyes of the boy she once loved. Seeing the flashes of him being unfaithful ran through her mind. 

"Draco..." She started, "I don't expect you to forgive me at all, But I want you to know I love you. Every night when I go to bed I hear your screams, Your tears, Seeing you like that makes me loathe myself even more than I already do. I want you to know that if you consider taking me back for a even a slight second, I will never hurt you like that again." He pleaded, Y/n could see the desperation in his eye. 

Just when she was going to open her mouth she heard a voice from behind her, "Y/n is he bothering you?" Harry said with his wand ready. "No, You can leave." She said turning her back on him. "Y/n listen to me-", She blasted him with an offensive spell she learned in one of the ministry books about wandless magic. 

She looked at her hands. She was getting really good at control. This proved she didn't need anyone to 'fix' her. She can teach herself. As Harry was going to get up she placed her foot on his chest and pushed down, "And if you and your buddies ever think about using me again, I'll show you what this 'asset' can do." She parading off with a smile on her face. This was going to be the year she didn't let anyone take advantage of her. 

***

Disclaimer: Yes the character, 'Y/n' Is black, But I love Hope Mikaelson so I used her as an example of what 'Y/n's powers looked like. I will be using Hope gifs a lot! (The  girl in the media) But the main characters are still african-american.