Never cheat | G. weasley

Rumors were simple just rumors until someone got enough guts to shine some light on it. Now, rumors at Hogwarts seemed to fly about the castle on a broom stick, passing by the students who took suspicious notice to them. This week had started off completely uneventful. Not a single nasty remark traveled the halls and corridors, leaking into student's ear and out their mouths.

That was until Thursday night when a dirty little secret set lose. George Weasley had been caught red handed in a dirty old rat contaminated closet, with his hands all over a Beauxbatons student. A pair of Hufflepuffs found them along with Lee Jordan. They had darted out of sight before George could catch them but he did manage to get ahold of Lee right as dinner was starting, and swarms of kids were running into the Great Hall. George had made his promise not to tell a single soul what he witnessed. Not that it would make a difference. There was one specific person George didn't want hearing about scandals hook up. (y/n).

George and (y/n) had been dating for roughly 2 years. Anyone could clearly see the coupled cared hugely for one another and multiple sparks were there. She'd already become great friends with his whole family, as he did with hers. Things flowed almost perfect... almost.

(y/n) lied crying silently on her mattress with her hand clutched tightly across her lips, keeping her sobs held locked inside. The heart shattering news had hit her hard around lunchtime when a shy Hufflepuff girl told her what she had witnessed. At first hearing she brushed it off, until George went missing for the rest of the evening. Finally he returned around dinner with a skinny blonde flaunting about into the dining room shortly behind him, an achieving smirk placed on her face.

The sky drew dark with the ruffles of clouds scurrying up high. Dangling her feet out the small slit the room labeled as a window, (y/n) let tears stream freely down her cheek. Angelina and Katie rubbed small circles on her back, speaking reassuring words calming her body down again.

"Oh my god!" Katie harshly whispered, nudging Angelina in the ribs unintentionally. (y/n) peaked up from her arms, leaning out trying to catch sight of what Katie was so worked up over. Down below stood a couple snogging the courtyard. (y/n) rolled her eyes not wanting to think about love. That was when something caught her eye. The boy had bright, brilliant, flaming red hair.

"Is that George!" Angelina shouted craning her long neck out the window. The loud commotion brought the two below, glancing up into the girl's window. George's eye grew like saucers, letting go of the blond and sprinting towards the castle.

Shortly after loud feet bounded up the girl's steps stopping instantly outside the door. His fists pounded onto the wood, holding nothing back. The 3 girls shared looks of worried, (y/n)'s more angered.

"(y/n) can we please talk... I promise it's not what it looks like! Honestly please just hear me out!" (y/n) took no time at all. Making her way to the door, (y/n) whipped it open revealing a weary eyed George. He smiled happily seeing her to come so quickly.

"Good, I thought it'd take a lot longer. Listen-"A fist collided with his firm jaw, cutting him off mid-sentence. (y/n) felt no pity for him. For him to cheat on her twice she should expect nothing more. George stumbled back like he was drunk and a gasp sounded behind her.

"Fuck you George." (y/n) snarled slamming the door in his face, smiling triumphantly. Angelina and Katie cheered proudly of (y/n)'s actions, welcoming a spot on the bed patting her back in congratulations. George learned never to cheat on a woman ever again.