Kisses. | R. weasley

Ron Weasley was sitting on a sofa in the Gryffindor common room, a dazed expression across his face as he watched your laughing form in front of the fireplace. He didn't know what you were laughing about with your friends nor did it matter, the only thing he focused on was the little crinkles in the corner of your eyes and the barely visible pink blush on your cheeks.

The boy was head over heels for you, he had it bad and he was more than aware of it. He wanted to turn away, he wanted to pay attention to whatever Harry was saying, but he just couldn't get himself to do it. You were too mesmerising not to be gazed at.

"You need to stop!" Harry growled from beside Ron as he slapped the boy on the back of his head.

"Hey, what was that for?" The ginger asked with a grimace, before his eyes darted back towards you.

"I said stop, you idiot." Harry groaned as he kicked Ron on the leg, this time gaining his full attention.

"What's your problem?" He asked with an eye roll.

"You will burn a whole in her head if you don't stop." He scolded his friend as he adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Ron shrugged nonchalantly. Harry knew about his feelings for you, he saw the way Ron looked at you and after months of nagging, he finally got the ginger boy to reveal his feelings to him.

"Right!" He scoffed as he closed the book in his hands. "Why don't you just ask her out?" He asked turning towards the boy whose shocked expression told him all he needed to know. "She is a sweet one, you shouldn't be scared." He stated calmly.

"I would rather ask a bloody dragon to date me than ask her out. Women are scary." He huffed, knowing all too well that Harry would see through him.

"We both know that's bullshit. You are scared of ruining your friendship, but man you are blind. She couldn't be any more obvious about liking you." He groaned as he watched you turn around, your eyes locking with Ron's as a small smile appeared on your face, your cheeks blushing slightly. "Here we go." Harry snorted.

"What now?" He asked, rolling his eyes at his friend's annoying behaviour.

"She is basically telling you to ask her out. She couldn't be any more obvious, mate." Harry shook his head, disapproving his friend's obliviousness.

"She is not. She is simply being nice." Ron heaved a deep, disappointed sigh.

"You are daft, mate." Harry groaned for the umpteenth times.

He stood up from beside Ron and walked over to you with a mischievous smile across his face. A smile that Sirius always said to resemble one of James Potter's. He crouched down next to you as you looked up at him with curious eyes, his cheeky smile making you feel suspicious.

"Hey." He greeted you and nodded towards your friends, before he turned back to you.

"Hey Harry." You smiled sweetly at the boy.

"Do you have a moment?" He asked and you looked at your friends, who all nodded in confirmation. You replied with a simple yes, before standing up and following the boy out of the common room.

You walked through a couple of corridors, Harry a few steps in front of you, before you halted at an empty one. He turned around, meeting your curious eyes as he was trying to collect his thoughts.

"I would like to ask you something." He said confidently.

"Yes, sure, go ahead." You nodded, waiting for him to continue.

"I want you to be completely honest with me." He spoke again, his voice even more firm.

"Okay, I will be." You replied with a frown appearing across your forehead.