D. Malfoy | lie, lie, lie

Edited 2/6/2021

+TW: Angst, cheating.

Songs I recommend listening to while reading...

Drivers license. Olivia Rodrigo.

Can u feel my heart. Bring me the horizon.

Praying. Keisha.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Draco Malfoy is a selfish, snobbish, ignorant, self-centered bully. Y/n L/n is a smart, kind, caring, humble, beautiful young woman. They were opposites that fell in love. Her being with him kept him from tormenting his classmates, most of the time.

"Baby?" Y/n said as she saw Draco walking the halls After he told her had to stay in his dorm because he had loads of work to do. "Y/n...um" He stammered, He looked around with a look of dumbfounded-ness on his prominent features. "I thought you had so much work to do," She asked while adjusting her box braids. The truth was Draco was going to meet Lisa Turpin, A Russian petite girl in his year.

"I had to get a book that had some information on the herb I was studying," He said quite frantically, It was all one lie. People around school told her to keep a closer eye on Draco as he tended to get friendly with some of his female housemates. Y/n wasn't the type to believe other people over her partner so she let all the remarks slide, But she did try to question his whereabouts from time to time.

"I could help with-" She said only to be cut short by a nervous Draco, "No!- I mean, I don't want to take any of your time." He said adjusting his tie and looking at the time. "Oh, okay." She said in a low voice, almost sounding like a whisper as she put her head down.

"Hey," he came up to her and grabbed her chin gently, "I love you," He said kissing the tip of her nose, Usually when he did that she thought it was so loving. But it felt rushed. Y/n fought with her subconscious on whether or not she should follow him.

She wanted to know where he always needed to hurry off to, She didn't believe the library or detention story's anymore. With everyone filling her mind on how he was being unfaithful to her, She just needed the truth.

So she followed him to the grand staircase. She didn't want him to see her so she ducked along the only staircase that wasn't moving. By the direction, Draco was headed he wasn't going toward the library at all. He was going to one of the old classrooms.

Y/n didn't want to jump to a conclusion so she waited at the edge of the hallway. A few minutes passed by and Y/n was getting ready to leave, she wasted her time! But a petite figure walked in from the opposite hallway and into the classroom.

Y/n POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. Why would Lisa Turpin walk into the same abandoned classroom Draco was in. All her questions were about to be answered when she heard a faint, "Hey baby, I've missed you." She heard HER boyfriend say to the blonde. "Oh, I know how much you've missed this." The blonde witch said as she jumped into his arms and practically eating his face off.

I was at loss for words. Everyone was right, And I was the dumb fool who tried to cling onto any shred of truth. Tears burned at the Lens of her big brown eyes, She wanted to scream. But she felt she was drowning. Drowning in sadness, regret, pain, lies. Her heart tightened and her body went numb.

The more she tried to hide her screams, Were the more she panicked. Y/n has these episodes where if she has too much built-in energy her body has a power surge. Power is released in a radioactive wave. That was about to happen at any moment.

She screamed, This caused the school, and the land under it to shake. Blue waves of blinding light cascaded through the walls of the school, She was consumed by herself. Then she blacked out.

Lie.

Lie.

Lie.

Those words flowed through her body, Keeping her from fighting back. She felt cold, weak, useless, It hurt. The images of Draco cheating on her and through her mind like black and white flashes, Never ending. But, she felt herself find strength, She had control. And just like magic, she was up.

She looked around, She expected to be in the hospital wing. But she saw that she was in Dumbledore's office. She had a look of confusion on her face until she saw the golden trio, Ex professor Lupin, Dumbledore, A girl with semi pink-purple hair, and a black dog. She wondered why this specific set of people hovered over her.

"Dumbledore, I- I had another power surge." She said, Dumbledore knew about her 'Episodes' But he never got the chance to see one for himself. He just assumed she would have a normal teenage breakdown. He underestimated her.

"Y/n, you are not in trouble. Quite the opposite actually." He said in his wise-man tone. Y/n looked confused. She expected to get at least a month's detention. Then she saw the dog turn into a man. The man was Sirius Black! The Mass Murderer.

"Before you scream, which is deadly, Literally. I didn't kill anyone." He said holding his finger out near my nose. I wanted to scream again. But I was still drained of power. "Oh really?" I said trying to stand up. He then proceeded to tell me how his best friend worked with the other side, Betrayed the Potters' and staged his death, Pinned Sirius for it when he spent 12 years in Azkaban and 'Peter' Spent those 12 years as a Pet Rat.

"I can't make this type of stuff up!" He said in response to the questionable look I gave him. Deep down I knew it was true, Or I was just surrounded by Crazy white people. Either way, I needed something to keep myself from going mad.

"Okay, But where do I fit in, Hmm?" I asked looking at the seven people in the room. I've never spent this much time with the 'Golden Trio' In one room before. I've never uttered a word to Ron or Harry before and The only time I spoke with Hermione was in our advanced classes.

"Your 'Episode' Affected the whole United Kingdom, The Muggle prime minister has told them It was Just a 'Natural Phenomenon' that occurred but it was you Y/n, You are Powerful but you need control, If you keep all this power bottled up it will consume you, and destroy you." Mr. Lupin said

"We don't want to use you, We want to help," Hermione said putting her hand on my knee. I smiled, She was genuinely nice, Draco always said she was some bitch who thought she was better than everyone else, but she wasn't. She and I would make good friends.

"Okay"