Dating tom riddle would include

▪️Studying together in the library at the afternoon.

▪️Sometimes starting conversations but loving the silence of the moment.

▪️At classes seating close to each other. Sometimes sitting together but mostly for potions and projects because you know even a little bit how his mind works.

▪️At night he never lets you ram around the castle without him.

▪️After he tells you about the chamber of the secrets understanding why.

▪️But still doing after and it becomes a thing for you.

▪️Starting to let you in more about his plans.

▪️But carefully

▪️Loving (ssshhh) your curious side and how you wanted to know more about dark magic.

▪️"So If that's the most painful place for a man where is it for a woman?"

▪️"Well aren't you a curious little thing dear. "

▪️His death eaters not minding you.

▪️He obviously had told them not to harm you.

▪️You getting along with Abraxas after you get to know each other a little more.

▪️"Okay now I know why he is your left hand. He is really interesting under his arrogance and big ego. " you say and Tom smirks.

▪️"Hey I heard that f-! " *Tom looking disapprovingly* "......lovable muggleborn"

▪️Taking a stroll with him at the forest.

▪️Gripping his hand tightly.

▪️Playing it cool but when a bird scares you, you scream and fall into his arms.

▪️"You know this is kinda ironic right? I can probably harm you more that anything in this forest. "

▪️"Oh hush! " you say and look around curious to why he brought you here.

▪️Showing you the place where one of his rituals will be taking place.

▪️You asking about details and taking this better that he expected.

▪️Kisses in secret passages of hogwarts.

▪️(Getting closer sentimentally to you.)

▪️Seeing him cast spells and win his opponent is a total turn on (Sorry not sorry)

▪️Mostly rough sex

▪️Like taking his time with you

▪️Slowly approaching the pain-pleasure subject especially after he founds out that you like spanking and choking (sorry not sorry again).

▪️Blowjobs for sure.

▪️Like when he is feeling pissed and generally needs to feel like a powerful wizard you are right there.

▪️You feeling sometimes that he might not do some things because he might not think you are enough due to your blood status.

▪️But he even kissed you to shut you up in the chamber of secrets, the noble place that Slytherin builded.

▪️Talking back to him one day while going to your class.

▪️Telling him not to blame Hagrid.

▪️Pinning you to the wall.

▪️"Listen to me dear. You don't tell me what to do. Also someone has to be blamed. Hagrid is the most convincing person for this"his hands lowering to your waist and leans to your ear. " You have to get used to it love if you want to be with me." his hands slowly trailing up your thighs. "So now shut your pretty mouth because it's not going change anything" he says smirking to you now caressing your panties.

▪️Sighing and accepting that there is nothing that you can do. Kissing him while he leads you to your room too pissed to be in class now.

*

Thank you for reading. Make sure to vote, comment, share, add to reading lists. And follow for more, and check out my other stories!

*
Becca <3