14

the vibration of my phone jolts me awake. i guess i had fallen asleep while snuggling travis. i check my phone, it reads 11:48, along with a twitter notification. i haven't been asleep too long then.

travis is awake, and playing smash bros ultimate with charlie. "trav..?" i squeak out.

"y/n! you're awake! wanna join?" he blushes, gesturing to the small joycon in his hand.

"in a minute. im kinda hungie. do you have any snacks..?" i say, looking down shyly.

"yeah! ima go gettem. pause the game pretty please charlie?" he gets up and more or less sprints to the kitchen after charlie pauses the game. charlie gives me a sly smile, to which i furrow my eyebrows in a questioning way.

travis soon comes back with an assortment of chips and ice cream and spoons. i smile at him, and his slightly pink face smiles back. i turn to look at charlie, and i squint my eyes at him. now he looks confused.

"wait..." i pause. "are you the corn guy?"

the pair of boys burst into laughter, and i just sit here smiling and travis' cute laugh. speaking of, while laughing, travis throws his arm around my waist. i blush.

"the one and only!" charlie responds, still smiling.

"haha, i knew i recognized you from somewhere! that video popped up in my recommended at some point." i joke.

us three each grab a spoon and dig in. the boys continue their smash game while i watch. i put the spoon down and wipe off my greasy chip-fingers so i can scroll through instagram.

i like some of a friends posts, and bookmark some funny memes, occasionally showing travis and charlie some of the especially funny ones. he laughs at every one i show him. and every time he laughs, my cheeks heat up a little more. i think i officially have a crush on him.

after an hour or two, they decide to go to bed. "hey trav, where should i sleep?" i ask.

"hmm, you can sleep on the couch, or in my bed i guess." he answers, accompanied by a yawn shortly after.

his yawn makes me yawn, to which we both chuckle. "i wouldn't wanna kick you out of your bed. i'll sleep on the couch."

"aww are you sure? i know the couch is comfy and all, but you're the guest. i'd feel bad if you had to sleepie on it and get all cold and stuff." he responds, an exaggerated frown on his face.

"alriiiiight, i'll sleep in your bed. you got me." i smile at him, and he beams.

we both walk up to his room, and he gets some extra blankets and a pillow out of his closet. confusion fills my head when he starts walking towards the door again.

"where are you going?" i ask gently, grabbing his hoodie sleeve, stopping him from leaving.

"o-oh i was gonna go sleep on the couch i guess." travis says. he turns around and faces me.

a slight smirk appears on my lips, as i think of what i'm about to say. "but i said i didn't wanna run you out of your bed, right? this way it's a win-win."

he smiles back, and his cheeks turn pink. "i was hoping you'd say that." he says quietly.

travis tosses the spare pillow on the bed for himself, and stuffs the blanket back in the closet before crawling into bed with me. my cheeks also flush upon realizing the situation.

my sudden burst of confidence has completely disappeared now. i guess travis' hasn't, because after he gets comfy he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer. my face flushes even more.

"hey y/n..?" he whispers softly.

"yeah travis..?"

"will you be my girlfriend?"

oh my gosh. is this really happening? i dont know how to answer, i know i like him but i really dont wanna mess this up. fuck it, its now or never.

i turn myself around to face him. "id love to." we both smile, and i kiss him on the tip of his nose. he giggles.

"haha, y/n you missed!" he says, i return a confused look.

"what-" before i can finish, he gives me a smooch on the lips. i can feel him smile into the kiss.

he pulls away. i think if our grins were any wider, my face would fall off.

"i-i like you a lot travis."

"i like you a lot too"