2

"' hey! i chose you to be interviewed bruh! please reply, and dont be troll aha :)'"

i read the dm in disbelief. after a quick mental freak out, i reply to the message from travis.

hey haha! it would be awesome to play with you guys, and im no troll lmao

he started talking on stream again, "ok, i'll interview y/u first, sound good?" then i get a call on discord.

i scramble and put on my headphones and make sure my mic is plugged in. i clear my throat and answer the call.

"hello?" traves speaks first. my heart was thumping so hard, im sure the mic was able to pick it up.

"hi!" i manage to squeak out.

"hey, uhh... i dont really know how im gonna do this. lets starts with the basics. name? age? gender? social security number?"

i giggle at his last question before speaking up. "well, my name is y/n and i just turned 20. im sure by my voice and name you can figure out that im a girl. oh yeah the last question... 2, 6, 1.." i start reading out random numbers before he interjects.

"WAITWAITWHHAA I DIDNT MEAN ACTUALLY IT WAS A TROLL!!" he shouts.

i laugh out loud, "dude i know i know! i was trolling you back! now we're even!" i continued to laugh with him for a minute before he started to talk again.

"ok, and you have the game and stuff right?" he asked, and i responded with a yup. "gooood good good. let me consult the judges."

i glance to chat, who are all saying things similar to "GAMER GIRL POG." thats a good thing i guess. then travis leaves the call and so do i, and he starts talking to chat again.

"ok. chat. im gonna be straight up with you... i like her." chat goes crazy, and says that they like me too. of course there were a few rotten apples, but most of the messages were positive. i sigh with relief; i was so worried everyone would hate me because i was a girl.

"ok, you guys like her too? rad. lets interview the other people now." he continues to do the same thing he did with me to the other contestants. i guess i got pretty good luck, because one was a troll, they mic spammed earrape that made travis scream, which was pretty funny. the other person had a terrible laggy mic and a dog barking in the background. he also sounded to be about 10 years old, which wouldn't go well.

in the end, i win the poll with a landslide. i guess chat also just wanted to see travis interact with a girl, which i could see how hilarity would ensue. i start to boot up the game right when he invites me to the group chat with sam and liam.

"hey y/n, cool to meet you." sam says.

"nice to meet you too sam. and liam haha."

- - - - - -
sorry guys, this one's a bit short haha.
much love and thank you for reading :)