5

it has been a few days, and travis and i have had a few brief conversations in between when i saw him at waffle house and today.

well, we did have one deep conversation on the phone late at night. the conversation lasted for hours. we talked about why we moved here to san diego, our relationships with our parents, and all sorts of heavy topics. it was kind of relaxing, actually.

also, we've played phasmophobia once more, without him streaming. we didn't play long because he had to go edit videos, but it was nice while it lasted.

that brings me to today, where im getting a call from him again in dms. i got home from work about an hour ago, and he asked me if i wanted to call, to which i obviously said yes. i answer the call with excitement.

"hey! y/n! i uh- i wanted to ask you something," travis says into the microphone. confused, i ask what it is. "well, um.. i was wondering if maybe, and you dont have to, if you wanted to come over to my house so we could play games or hangout or something?"

the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. "wow- wait. really? you're comfortable with that even though i was a fan when you met me?"

"i mean yeah, you're not weird about it so i think its ok. like ive said, you're cool y/n," he explains.

i sit there, dumbfounded. i cant believe this is happening, and so quick too. and it's only been a few days at that! but i would be stupid to pass up this sort of opportunity.

- - - travis pov: - - -

carson and noah, my roommates, think im stupid for inviting a fan over, but i really cant help it. she so funny and pretty, i really just want to see her again. i tried to go back to the same waffle house, but she wasn't there and i guess that would be kinda creepy anyway.

carson was the one who sent the message the other day about me thinking she was hot. i got so embarrassed, how could he do that to the girl i like? obviously i forgave him, and it was mostly a joke, but it still kinda aggravated me.

she's not like the other fans i've met, she keeps her cool and doesn't act crazy, and she doesn't pretend to know everything about me. when i saw her for the first time at waffle house i think i fell in love. she's so beautiful.

my eyes light up when i hear the familiar discord ping, that means y/n messaged me back! i quickly alt-tab back to the discord window, where i'm met with a dm from y/n like i had suspected.

y/u: ofc! it would honestly be awesome to hangout with you, irl

y/u: u know instead of on the phone only

traves: yes!! very much so!  i live at (address)

y/u: ok, what day and time is good for you? im free on wednesdays and weekends

traves: this weekend!! if thats ok :) u can come over at 2 ish and we eat pizza and watch scary movie with my friends :)

y/u: sounds good!!! i'll be there sat at 4 :)

i smile at the message, then get excited. i dash out of the room and down the stairs the speed of a freight train, and start gushing to noah about y/n and how she's coming over in two days.

"noah noah noah, she'll be here in two days! isn't that cool? like, she'll be heeerree!"

"yes travis. i know travis," noah responds periodically. i think its funny, but i dont laugh as to continue the bit.

carson walks in from the kitchen and adds in to the conversation. "wait so who's y/n?" he says, then laughs his iconic laugh.

"travis' girlfrie-" noah starts, but i cut him off by covering his mouth.

"no! she's just a friend! i met her at waffle house!" i shout, still covering noahs mouth with both of my hands.

"yeah, but dont you talk to her, like, all the time?" noah responds. i blush at his words.

"well no. yes. maybe!" i feel my face getting more red. "i just like talking to her ok? shes funny, sweet, caring, and she doesn't talk to me like im a god. she talks to me like a person, you know what im sayin?" at first it was a bit, but at the end of my speech i got a little serious. i think carson got the message.

"i know what you mean, travis. why do you mention that anyway? was she a fan?" carson asks me.

"yeah, but she's ok i swear! shes cool!" i say, worried about my friend's response. what if they hate her because she watches our content?