3

we finally get the first map loaded after many troubles, and start collecting our items in the van before our characters make their way inside the first house. i walk around the thermometer, checking every room for anomalies.

"oh i got ouija!" travis says. i giggle at his excitement. "oh you got level 2! ez." he says, refering to liam's emf reading.

"you wanna do the ouija in the living room?" i ask to no one in particular, but travis yells "yeah!! lets go to the foyer!"

they all file in, travis brings his ouija board and places it onto the floor. sam turns off all the lights and we all couch around the board.

"how old are you?" travis questions, getting no response. we all take turns asking similar things, until we decide it doesn't work and we leave to go investigate more.

eventually, me and travis have to go out to the van because we both have to switch items.

"dude this game is so scary. im literally crying." i only halfway joke, this game is pretty scary. i've never been a fan of scary games or movies, but playing this game with friends (or even my favorite streamer) is just too fun.

"dont worry! i'll protect you from da ghost!" travis proclaims, making his character walk around me in circles. i blush lightly. wait, why did i blush? he was just joking, and i dont like him like that anyways.

"haha ok travis." i joke, my blush fading as me and him start walking back towards the house.

we hear the muffled screams of liam and sam from inside the house as we approach the door, which makes my and travis snicker. the front door is locked so we cant get in to see the commotion. i start laughing, the sounds of the boys screaming ineligible words are too funny. travis opens the door and we both start laughing together. then we both witness liams body rag-doll onto the ouija board and me and travis start to laugh even harder.

we cant stop laughing, we're both fueled by each others laughter. i lean back in my chair from laughing so hard. the sound of travis' laugh rings in my ears, making pink lightly dust my cheeks, which i choose to ignore.

"oh my gosh!" we both say at the same time, making us break into laughter once more. sam gets irritated and says, "alright, alright. settle down kids." we eventually calm down, and everything goes silent once again.

hey! more updates will be coming very soon!