part 1 Beginnings

It was a boring day as usual winter break starts and I have nothing to do as my parents are so busy with there work so I thought let's engage myself somewhere so I started reading a novel on my favourite wattpad this time I was reading an erotica it was so good that I can't stop myself touching my pussy it felt so good the way writer described the scenes I love it.

As I was in my own world suddenly my phone rang and I know who is that.

Hey bitch ssup? My bestfriends jenny said, nothing much was just getting bored so thought should read something.
Oh I see would be mind if I come over and we both watch Netflix.

Oh yeah! Come over will do it. OK "sarah" bye see you soon.
Ok by jenny. And I hang up the call

Ugh! Sometime it's too irrating when someone interrupts you while masturbating but no worries it was my bestfriend.

Then I got up and clean myself in the washroom. And went down to see some snacks should be there so that we can enjoy watching Netflix.

Sometimes I wonder what would have happpen if jenny wouldn't have been my bestfriend since 4th grade life is so easy with her. Like we hangout together she shares her everything with me where she have been with a guy she had hookups fun etc. We completed high school together and later on we got admission in the same college at university of Florida only the difference is I am pursing majors in literature and she in computer science.

But, then too it didn't affect our friendship we still together. And bell rang i open the door and there she is hey! Sarah well hello come inside where you have been for some many days you know dude I am homesick as yeah I know.

So it's girls time let's have some pizza drink and Netflix yeah sure.