Part 6 Feelings

That night gone quickly, Michele uncle done with dinner and yeah there boring convo childhood memories and all..

After finishing dinner finally he headed to his home we all said goodbye to him but somewhere I fell that, he is still staring at me.

But I didn't wanna make it awkward so I just simply nodded when he said bye. 

Bye Princess see you soon.

When he is gone I headed up upstairs and lock my room oh my god! What was that, I never thought he will look so handsome the type of men's I like dominating confident and handsome.

Now I am realising I had a crush on him when I was a child how I used to like his aura when we were around me.
But, leave it for now he must be having girlfriend and I can't just be try on someone who is 13 years younger than me ugh! Stop it Sarah you just can't ok. Yeah ok I said to myself.

But I don't mind being at least his friend. Oh friends really why he would like to do friendship with some teenager like me, I mean he must be having friends of his own age.

Sarah stop you're thinking so much, focus on your writings oh yeah he had given me his card and he said I can visit anytime to his publication house so why can't I? Obviously I have his permission I ll go there for sure.

Sarah you ok? My mom knocked the door,
Oh yeah mom I am fine just the dress is bit uncomfortable so that's the reason I ran upstairs.

You sure you fine?

Yes mom don't worry good night.

Good night honey. Good night mom.

This man he just came today and already blocking my mind I don't know how I am gonna react further.
With that I got changed in my comfortable pajamas and shorts and dozed off in no time.

It was Sunday morning I finally woke up it was 10:30 in the morning shit god I never sleep this late I should get up now with that I freshn up and went downstairs.

Hey mom I am going to see jenny.
Ok sweetie come back soon yeah mom I ll try.
Mom knows when me and jenny are together we make sure we discuss everything and we spend lot of time in talking.
I took the car keys and drove off to jenny house while driving to jenny's house suddenly a old man came into my way and to save him I just stumbled my car to some black audi now Sarah you're gone. When I looked towards my leg I had a small cut.

When I came out my car I saw the man coming out from the car was none other than it was Michael oh my god save me.

Shit sorry uncle I didn't do it intentionally just bcoz one old man came in my way to save him I just lost my track so sorry.

Hey Princess come down dear. It was mistake you didn't do it intentionally it's ok.
Thankyou uncle I am glad it was you otherwise, if anyone would have been in your Palace he would have scold me badly.

He laughs on that, then somehow I don't know how but he notices my cut.

Hey you got a cut on your leg. No it's nothing uncle I will be fine no it's not ok Sarah come with me my mansion is nearby here come i will help you with it. I ll tell my servant to banded it.

He insisted me in such a way that I can't deny to his commands and we drove off to his mansion.

Hey guys plz vote for me. Hope you like my chapter