Part 20 Mine

Michael's Pov,

When I finally opened the door I saw my princess crying loud someone was covering her mouth with his hands and when she saw me I could see her emotionally dull face......I just can't see her like this....my blood start to boil when I saw a guy I wanted to kill him at the moment when I rush towards her I that guy push her back and ran from there I immediately started after running him but Sarah hold my hand with those fluffy red eyes and I stayed back......

How dare any guy can touch my princess in front of my eye she is trying so hard to get off his grip I wanted to kill him at the moment.....

I take her into my arms and went towards couch I settled her there and brought her a glass of water still she was crying then I sat next to and tried to comfort her....

Baby do you mind telling me who was that guy?

That was Bruce Michael.

Do you know him?

Yes I do he was my ex-boyfriend

I don't know what happened to me at that moment but when Sarah said he was her ex boyfriend I could feel jealousy building inside me....

Okay and what he was doing here?

He came here to solve the problems whatever we had and wanted to get back together but I denied i don't want him back in my life, like never....

Sarah can you please give me his address I wanna teach him a lesson,  no one could dare to do this to you. I am feeling so useless right now I didn't do anything....

No Michael just because of you I am safe today, you saved me from him.....don't feel bad...I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't came on time....

Baby I have to come...no matter what I will be always there for you.....and you're mine..no one fucking dare to touch what's mine......

And when I said that I could see her blushing.....

I love you miss Sarah Dmello....yes I do I am not joking I seriously do....

Oh my god Michael don't you think it's too early to say this.....

No it's not I knew it from day one when I first laid my eyes on you...from that moment you were mine...and only mine......

You don't have to worry princess if you aren't ready I won't force you for anything take your time....

Michael you know what I really love you but I think I need to register it first.....

Haha princess I know you love me....

With that I pull her towards me for a long and passionate kiss....this kiss had something special in it all the love care my possessiveness for her.... I could feel her smiling in between the kiss and finally when we both were out of breath we parted away....

I think now you should take some rest let me order something for us.....it's ok Michael I was just about to cook something for you,but....no but's now you rest we can do it sometimes later....
Fine....so I am ordering Chinese if you need anything please tell me now, otherwise don't tell me anything later...no I won't you can order.....

So miss Dmello how does it feel when you got selected in my publication house?

It felt amazing you know....I never thought I will get in there....like there were many people in the line....

Yeah and we wanted the best one so we selected you.. and trust me I didn't do any favour on you it you who really made it ...

I know but thanks, so sir from when I should start working?

Oh someone is trying to be professional huh?

Haha yes.

Start from tommrrow then it would be great....

Will you be there in the publication house?

No baby I have my own office but I often come there to see wether all the things are working properly or not so don't worry I will be keeping on eye on you 😉.....

Is it?

Yes you have a doubt?

No....let's eat now

Yeah let's go....with that we both ended up watching Netflix and I cuddle in his arms and don't know when I dozed off.....

HEY GUYS THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME....
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT.. 

AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE MY STORY....