Part 3 Happiness

I was very excited my the news that me mom and dad finally gonna be together. Jenny ask me why girl what's happening you looking damn happy?

Hey you know what, no I don't oh silly you know what jenny mom and dad is gonna home after 2 days.

Oh well that's the good news I know right. OK now I guess we should sleep Sarah if you're done yeah sure babes and with that we both went to sleep.

Sarah's PAV

This two  day's went very fast finally mom and dad is gonna be home but I am very excited about the surprise what they are gonna get me maybe it will be some expensive gift or something. And suddenly door bell rang.

I opened the door. And there stood my mom and dad. Hey honey how are you? My mom came and hugged me

I am fine mom come inside. And dad two.
They both settled down and we engaged ourselves in taking we had so much to talk about their trips and works. They both got me various stuffs like make-up boxes new clothes chocolates etc.

And then dad said hey I told you I will be getting you a surprise oh yeah dad I just forgot about it tell me what is it?
I am very excited about it since the day you told me you are getting big surprise. 

Ok you remember uncle Michele oh yes obliviously I do but he the city when I was three. Yeah but now he is again settling in Florida. Oh and why is it so?
Because he established his companies all over the New York and now his focused is on Florida. Oh I see dad.
So that's the surprise I wanted to give you aren't you excited that you're favourite uncle is gonna come back?

Yes dad I am very happy. I still remember how he is used to take care you when you were little child we were 19 when we had you and he was 15. Dad he is four years younger than you how you both met?  Well we both met in college fest and he arranged me and your mom passes and that's how our friendship started.

That's cool dad. yes sweetie. So when he will be coming, "tommrrow" oh so he will be coming to our home no Sarah why will he come to our place he has his own mansion. But I invited him for dinner tommrrow so he will be coming to meet us.

Thanks dad that's a best surprise I know honey that's the reason I didn't said that on call.

Yeah now I an just waiting for tommrrow....

Hey guys plz vote for me and comment if you like my content it will help me to improve my work. Hope you all will excited for new part see you soon.