Part 16 Sweet Gestures

With that we both end up finishing breakfast and I went upstairs to get change my clothes .....

Ummm what should I wear now man this is so much headache what to wear I am everytime I get confused whenever I opened this wardrobe like I don't have anything to wear....After searching for almost twenty minutes I pick up one grey crop top denim jacket and black jeans and matching shoes with that.....

I applied bit mascara lip balm and tied my hairs in a ponytail....now I am looking good.....

Hey Michel you're ready?

Yes princess I am ready and waiting for you outside at your home....ok wait I am coming ...

When I opened the door I saw Michel standing near to his car....he was wearing navy blue tight t-shirt and sky blue jeans from which his muscles can be seen his veins were popping out from his hands and those eyes.... I could stare all day long...

He cleared his throat...
I guess we should go Princess.....
Oh yes let's so...
Btw I forgot to tell you something baby.
Oh what is it?
You're looking damn hot Princess....
I blushed on his comment thankyou even you aren't looking bad...
I know baby now let's go....
Ok
With that we both headed up to mall..

After sometime we both reached mall.. when we were walking I noticed one thing Michel was holding my hand like he owns it and I like that gesture of his....

Sarah let's buy a dress for you....Michael I don't need it I already have many...
I know Princess but I really wanna buy something for you from my side....ok let's go...

Excuse me miss can you please show me some awesome dresses to my girl...
He is just called me his I am not mistaken I guess oh yes he just called me that....yes sure come with me...and we both went with her.....

After rejecting every dress I finally like red coloured one which was reaching to my mid thighs it was blue in colour... you liked it Princess?

Oh yes I like this one...
Ok then please pack this....

With that I buyed that dress and then we both explored mall I showed Michel around the area because again he was new to florida not new but since he left many things got changed here..then we went to nearby cafe we had lunch......it was so amazing spending time with Michel I was feeling so good like being his girlfriend.... I hope I will be his girlfriend someday....

What happened you're thinking something baby.... no was just thinking about my college it's gonna start from next week....oh I see...

Actually as I am an literature student we have to do internships to various publications house so I am little worried about that because I haven't done any....

Oh Princess it's just a small thing why don't you intern at my publication house....

What really Michel?

Yes you can I will even pay you for that...

But I can't accept this offer Michel...
And why is that baby?
Because I this internships I won't be getting on my hardwork it shouldn't be like that I want to earn it....

Princess you have already visited my publication house you already know things there...you know what we can do one thing it would be three months of internship first one month my employee will be watching your work and if you didn't do it properly and didn't match the level you will not continue this internship....
You won't be getting any certificate and pay for it how does it sound to you?

It's a good idea Michel.

And still if you don't agree do one thing get your resume with you and give an tommrrow at my publication house sharp at 12:30 PM ok.

Ok sure it sounds convincing for me I will do it that's Michel you're such a sweetheart....I gave him a kiss on his cheek....

Hmmm someone is in mood I can see it... but baby I will be taking a nice party when you will get selected....

I can see smirk on his face while he said that....

And I just blushed on his comment..

The day went so quick and Michel dropped me home....stay safe Princess call me if you need anything ok?

Yes sure...
Bye I have to go now...

Ok bye baby...

Bye Princess....

And with no time I changed my clothes and dozed off....