Part 21 Planning

Next day I woke up by beautiful site seeing Michel sleeping next to me he looks so peaceful while sleeping and no doubt so handsome I just wanna admire this man all the time how come anyone be so fucking handsome sometimes I wonder why he choose me?

Princess if you gonna stare me like this I can't help it but just get up and start kissing you....oh I thought you're sleeping Michel....yeah I was but I knew you got up....now let's get ready and go the office and yeah even you're gonna go to the publication house right....

No not from today I am gonna start if from Monday it's Friday today....ok sweetheart as you say....Michel can you please come over today when you'll be done with your work?

Princess it's a golden opportunity for me why will I say no if you're calling me sure I will be coming.....thanks I will be waiting for you....

Seems like you're planning something for us don't you sweetheart?

That you will see when you'll come back...

Oh is it?

Yes it is now go get ready...

Yeah sure....

With that we both did our morning routines and Michel headed up for his work....

When he was gone I dailed to jenny...

Hey babes how you doing?

Nothing much I just woke up...
What about you?

Jenny what you're doing today?

Nothing

Can you come over today in the afternoon...I need your help

Help for what ?

Just I can't decide how to make Michel special today so I just need your help...

Look my girl is finally growing up....sure I will help you with that don't worry I will be there till one in the afternoon...

Ok and please come soon and don't cancelled it today like you did last time ..

No chill I will be coming wait for me ok..

Yeah bye.

See you ..

With that I started reading novel till jenny come....

When finally door knocked I knew she was here so I just opened the door and hugged her....

Oh seems like you missed me a lot babes...

Yes I did but I guess you didn't because you were so busy with your new hookup guy I guess...

Hey he isn't hookup guy ok I am looking  forward towards him..

Oh my god are you for real jenny?

Yes he isn't like every other guy he approached me and said I can give him the answer when I will be ready...

I see you have already made your mind huh don't you?

Yeah I did....so miss Sarah what about you and Michel huh you didn't tell me anything...

Dude I wanted to that's the reason I called you here....

So yeah tell me....

Jenny I really like him...like I seriously do I want him to feel special he always do things to make me feel happy...

Sarah you're grown up now and you know you can take your decisions by your own you really don't need to hesitate darling ....

Yeah I know... can you help me today?
Like what should I do and how to make him feel special....

Hmmm let me think....

Do you know what he likes to eat?

Yes I do he like Italian dishes and sea food a lot....

Then why don't you cook something Italian for him as far as I know you know how to make spaghetti....

Yeah you're right done then I will make spaghetti with red sauce for him and serve it with red wine and decorate the table....

Yeah dude and please don't forget to wear something sexy ok?

Yes can you help me with that too?

Ofcourse I will is that a question...

Great let's do it.....

Seems like tonight is gonna be long.....

Hey guys what do you think will happen next? Do comment and let me know....