Part 10 Crush?

I think I should leave now Michel it's getting late and thanks I had a great time and yeah experience after paying a visit here....

No problem Princess you can come here often now my staff also knows you so there would be no problems for you.....

Yes thankyou..

Oh come on don't say thanks again and again it feels like I am doing you a favour.....

That's sweet of you Michael see you soon....

See you Princess... bye

With that I headed back to home.... While driving I was thinking I think I really like Michel I don't know where it will take me I know it's wrong but it feels so right to be with them I never felt such level of comfort which I felt with Michel he is so good in his way he seems like polite when it comes to me.
I think I am attracted towards him not attracted I really like him...

I don't think so he will like and yeah why will he, he is 13 years older than me... He can drool any girl over him why will he need me, but I want him I really do I never felt such a strong aura of any guy till yet.... I could see a smirk on his face when I said I want a guy like him......

Hey mom I am home..... where are you?

Hey I am here in kitchen .....

Mom my visit was good you know what Michel showed me everything and said that I can come over anytime...

Oh that's good honey...
I wanted to tell you something Sarah .... yes what is it mom....

I am leaving tommrrow for UK.... and will be back in 15 days, or maybe more and your dad will be going today after the dinner...

Mom this is not done, again I will be alone why will I do now, honey jenny is there and now you have Michel uncle here around I had a talk with him in the morning and he said we don't need to worry he will be paying visit to see you...

Yes mom but, no but's Sarah you know we have work and we have to do this....

Fine mom just back soon....
I promise sweetie I ll back soon don't worry and focus on your studies...

Finally mom and dad left it was a usual boring day for me.... I was reading and then jenny came....

Hey bitch I miss you so much...

Sure you did jenny?

Yes I did but you didn't I guess...

Hell no man I miss you too....

Listen jenny I really wanna tell you something...

Oh really what is it?

You know I think I have crush on someone...

Oh my finally you grown up after a huge breakup now you like someone it's good to hear you know....

Yesss..
But who's the lucky guy tell me know?

I guess it's Michel....

Dude you mean your Michel uncle?

Yeah... seriously Sarah you kidding me he is 13 years older than you....although he is hot and doesn't look like but still you're a younger than him you sure?

Yes jenny you know even I was thinking about the same but when I am around him I feel its right so right I can't tell you...

I see someone is getting romantic...

Omg you blushing girl....but does he likes you??

I don't know jenny seriously I don't...then why don't you find it out...

How will I??

Just go and ask him simple as that...

Do you think it's that easy

Yes it is... rather he will yes he likes or no why you wanna complicate things if its no then fine and yes then you know what will happen next....

Yes I ll think about it....

Ok now give me something to eat I am hungry...

You're always hungry

Shut up and give me something go and help yourself in the kitchen

Yeah sure....