Part 7 Interactions

When we both arrived at his place damn his house was so beautiful yet so colourful with pretty garden and big parking area.

Is this your house?
Do you have doubt Princess?
No I mean, it's very beautiful. Well thanks for the compliment.
So can we go inside or you're just gonna admire the outside view?
Hell no let's go inside.

With that we both went inside to his house it's was very beautiful even inside when we both went inside I insisted him to give me the tour of his house 🏠.

No Sarah first let's do your dressing of your leg then I ll give you the tour of house ok?
I pouted like a little child ok fine.

Uncle went inside and he brought first aid box. Sarah put your leg on my thighs ummm it's kinda embarrassing uncle how can I?

Oh Princess I have seen you since your childhood you don't have to feel shy or anything you trust me right?
Yes I do uncle, then just do it ok with that I put my leg on his thigh.

While he was dressing my leg all I could do is just stare at him admire his beautiful face my god how can somebody be this perfect from top to bottom he doesn't have any marks on his face I can just watch him sitting here all day long.

It's done Sarah. Does it hurt?
No uncle not a bit thanks!
Your welcome my dear. Now show me your house. Ok come on let's go.

With that he started giving me tour of his house. By the time I came to know he has four cars and two bikes. His bedroom shades were grey and black in colour it's was deadly my favourite combination. I just loved it his bedroom was upstairs. 

Do you like the house Princess?
Oh yes it's damn beautiful you really got a nice choice i must say.

Thankyou Princess.

Oh my goodness did he always looks so sexy whenever he says "Princess"

It's getting late uncle I think I should leave now. What's the hurry Sarah I ll drop you. No uncle it's fine I ll manage.
You sure?
Yes....
I just wanna ask you something?
Yeah sure go on.
Will you please stop calling me uncle it's make me feel old.
I laugh when he says this.

Oh really "uncle"?
Yeah call me Michael it would be better I ll be happy if you will call me by my name.
Ok from now onwards I ll call you "Michael"

One more thing Sarah
Yes?
You know what you can always come to my place whenever you feel like, Whenever you feel alone, whenever you need anyone to discuss anything you can always come to me I would be glad if you do it.

My hear melted there he is so sweet it's just been two days he came here and top of it he is so busy but still he said that to me I just can't ask for more.

Thanks uncle that's so sweet of you. Done whenever I feel like I need you I ll come to you. 

Bye Michael, Bye Princess see you soon.
And I just nodded my head.
With that I headed to my home.

Michael's PAV

I don't why I feel so happy when I am around her. I forgot about my work all the tensions when I am around her, she has so much of positiveness around her. 

I just can't keep my eye away from her, and even I noticed she was starting at me. Don't know what is? It's maybe just an attraction how can I feel someone for who is 13 year's younger than me.

Ugh Michael focus on your work I said to myself and again went to my office.

HEY GUS PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKD MY WORK KEEP SUPPORTING ME IT MEANS A LOT THANK-YOU SEE YOU SOON BYE.