Part 15 Pretty Mornings

The next morning I saw myself in the bedroom alone with myself covered with blanket...when I open my eyes I saw Michel approaching me...

He kissed my cheeks..Good morning Princess...
Good morning handsome....

Oh yes I like when you call me handsome it's feels good to hear it from you...
I know....
By the way as far as I remember we felt a sleep on the couch what I am doing here then?
Princess when I woke up it was around 2 am and we both were on the couch I thought you should sleep comfortably so I carried you to your bedroom and we both slept here....

Oh I see but it was a nice gesture handsome I tease him a bit....

Now get up and take shower we will have breakfast together....
Ok, with that I head up for shower....
With that I brush my teeth and took a long shower of thirty minutes..... then I was searching for something to wear...so what should I wear....ummm I guess I should wear something so that Michel should get his eyes on me...

I found a lacy back underwear with matching black bra which barely covers my boobs I wore a short jeans which can clearly shows my thighs and a reveling jacket from which my bra can be seen very clearly....

When I read downstairs I saw Michel was putting the dishes on table...
Hey can I help you?
No Princess it's done you can sit...
With that he landed his eyes on mine....
Fuck baby you're looking so damn hot...
Really?
Yes I can see almost everything your each curves everything if it were upto me I would have taken you right here...
Oh really Michel?
Are you really playing dumb kitten?
Kitten did you just called me kitten I ask him with a playful smile...
Yes kittens do this things to seduces there partners...

Oh yes then you can call me your kitten because I did this to seduces you....
I know baby....
Without saying a word he attack on my lips like an hungry animal who was waiting for his meal for so long....
I was moaning while kissing.....our tongues were dancing while kissing it was full of lust and passion he was literally biting my lips but I don't care I allowed him...

Fuck baby you feel so good...
Can I proceed?
I nodded my head....you sure?.
Yes Michel I am sure....
He eagerly started kissing me again with same passion......
But then he stopped...
No Princess not today...I gave him a very confusing look...

Why Michel what happened you didn't like it or what?

Hell no Princess I love it, I love it every second of it you don't know how much I want you...

Then why did you stop?

Because I don't want your first time to be like this, like we end up fucking on this dining table... I want your first time to be special my princess....

My heart melted at this point I just hugged him and kissed him again... oh Michel you're so good... I never met such an amazing man till yet you really care for me.....

I can still see his hardened member from his pants...

Ok baby I think we should have breakfast now...

Oh yes I am starving now...

I can see that let's eat....

Did you cooked all this handsome?

No Princess I order it, I am pretty bad at cooking...

It's ok I don't mind teaching you...

Oh then I would love to learn...

Yes...

After breakfast we will go to shopping...

You're taking me to shopping mr busy man?

Yes I am and I guess you're forgetting that I am the boss here....

Oh yes I smile at him naughtily...

With the we eat our breakfast while our conversation were still going on....