Part 9 Publication House

The next morning I usually woke up, and I thought today I should visit Michele's publication house. I get up from the bed and headed towards bathroom.

After a warm shower I wore a simple causal clothes and went downstairs....

Mom I am leaving, where are you?

Hey where are you leaving??

My mom came from her room

Mom I am going to Michele's publication house he gave the card and said I can come over anytime so I am going....

You should call on the number which is given on the card it's a big publication house I don't think so you should go there like this...

Yeah mom you're right I never thought this....wait a second I will call there and then leave..
Sure...

I dailed the number which was given on the card and someone picked it.

Sarah: Hello is this MICHELE'S publication house?

Unknown: yes mam how can I help you?

Sarah: Actually Michele has given me this card and said that I can come over anytime.

Unknown: you sure mam? Because without permission we can't allow you.

Sarah: I am his colleague.

Unknown: ok mam you can come over.

Sarah: Thankyou.

With that I hang up call. Thanks mom you saved me today otherwise today I have been not allowed there.

No worries sweetheart just take care and don't drive fast ok?
Yes mom...bye

MICHELE'S POV,

As I was working I got a call from my publication house. That they got a call from Sarah and today she is coming over. I was very happy by listening that I told them don't tell her that they asked me that whether we should allow her to come or not. And I said yes....

I ll be going there today for sure I don't know but the girl really attracts me I wanna be there around her please her make her smile I wanna do everything which a guy does for a girl to her feel special.

When I went to my publication house I saw her wearing denim jeans and that grey top which was slightly reveling her stomach those delicious curves I wanted to feel so badly those pulpy lips everything about her is so amazing.

She was talking with someone who works in my publication house. When I went near both of them she was surprised seeing me there.

Hi sir how can I help you? My staff said,
Nothing much just get all the bills receipts and the magazines which we are gonna publish this month...
Ok sir you sit in your cabin I ll get that all.
Thakyou chole I ll wait there.

When chole left me and Sarah were just blindly staring at each other.

Hey Sarah you here?

Oh yes I was gonna ask the same question I mean what you doing here you don't usually come here you're all the staff members said that..

Oh yes, I usually don't but I wanted to check whether they all are doing there work properly or not that's the reason I came here.

Oh I see... Sarah said,

Btw Sarah you look good in normals clothes too.
Thankyou Michele you ourself don't look bad.

Haha I know.....

Why don't you join me in my cabin we can have a coffee there.

Oh yes sure..
When I went inside his office it was all glass covered office and yeah beautiful as always can't ask for me.

I must say you really got a good choice. This office was designed my our dad sweetie.
Oh really dad has designed this I really don't know... yes he did it Sarah.

I called the reception and told them get two hot coffees in my cabin.
So Sarah how's life?
It's good I already told you..
Yeah I know I mean how's you relationships and all are going?
Oh that I don't have any boyfriend Michele. Oh really I mean how come most of the teenagers of your age have it or you're hesitating it's ok Sarah if you don't wanna share.

It's not that Michael I seriously don't have any it's just because I didn't find someone like me, I don't like this immature guys who really don't know how to treat a girl, like how to fulfill her desire how to concern her, they just feel like to have fun all the time. I need someone who is mature like you I immediately said.

Shit omg what did I just said Sarah you really need to watch your tongue I said to myself. Ugh!

It's ok Sarah I already said I ll never judge you be open to me...

I could see a  smirk on his face when I said I need someone like him....let's see where it all takes us....

Hey guys please vote and comment if you like it... see you in the next....