Part 2 Excitement

Jenny and me settled down by taking some drinks and pizza we select that will watch "Friends"my all time favourite show you know jenny yeah what?

"I can never get bored watching friends"

Yeah I know, it has everything drama, comedy, and friendship.

So tell me what did yesterday you do "Sarah" said, you mean which guy?
Oh my god jenny how many people you gonna date dude, you know me well I can't stick to one person yeah I know, but this heterosexuality concepts sucks me...

Girl you need to come out of your comfort zone see the world outside it's not bad all the time when you have fun. I know "Jenny" but I just can't, you got everything perfect figure confidence beautiful face everything a girl can desire..

So does you man you know you're beautiful then me you got good height wavy hairs nice curves big brown eyes stop hesitating and be yourself yeah I am "Sarah" said, now tell me what's with that principles son, dude you know no I don't

Ugh! He is awesome in bed oh really? Yeah I met many of them but he is awesome he knows how to make female turn on where to touch her, how to talk when we are in that moment and the energy while he fucks he next level ahh even if I imagine him now I am sure I ll get wet jenny said.

oh realax dude it's seems like you had fun yeah ofcourse I did, and we continued watching friends we completed 1st season and I saw jenny dozed off.

Sarah's PAV..

Sometimes I wonder what I am gonna get by being so simple I didn't get any certificate for that and seriously no one appreciate it everyone thinks I am fool being beautiful.

My mom and dad are always busy with there work they even didn't see me how I grew up my mom, is so called lawyer and dad runs a automobile business he is mostly out and mom too I don't know how they are able to survive being so far like mostly out I remember last time when we three were together it was four months ago on my birthday.

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang I answered the call.....

It was my dad, hey sweetie how you doing!

I am fine dad just missing you and mom , oh honey even I miss you both so much

Then come dad, I will be coming home in 2 days and I have very good news to share with you.

What is it dad? I will tell you when I ll be home and yeah even your mom is coming oh dad really?

Yeah she is done with case she will be heading neck with me. Cool dad I am very excited now come fast see you soon...

See you soon honey bye. Bye dad...
With that I hang up the call.

Let's see what kinda surprise dad brings... and i slept.

Hey guys please comment if you like my book and suggest me if I can write more. See you soon love you all.